I have almost 3 years of experience as Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Fluent in Manual and having basic experience on automation testing.
- Expertise in Regression, Functional, System, Integration, Web Services, and Web, Desktop and mobile applications.
- Ability to manage and perform QA/QC process.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while retaining quality standards
- Effective communication with clients for requirements discussions.
- Strong analytical skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to quickly master new software and apply its full range of Capabilities.
- Proven ability to set priorities, identify issues, and drive issues to acceptable resolution in a timely
1) Bug Tracking and Project Management Tools: Micro Soft Test Manager, Atlassian Jira
2) Test Automation Tools: Selenium IDE/ Webdriver with TestNG and Page Object Model, Selenium Test Unit
3) Programming languages: C#, HTML, CSS.
4) Database Systems :SQL Server 2014, MySQL
5) Documentation : Test Plan, Use Cases, User Stories, Test cases, Test Scenario.
● Attending requirement review meetings with developers and USA team.
● Managing JIRA for the project w.r.t User stories and tasks.
● Writing Test Cases and Test Case Execution for Manual Testing on Microsoft Test Manager.
● Finding bugs and reporting them on JIRA.
● Re-testing of an application and closure of a bug.
● Test mobile application and suggesting improvements in the application.
● Functional, regression testing of web applications.
● Performing activities to ensure product is ready as per client requirements.
● Working as QA of block chain based products, which are affiliate with other applications successfully launched and growing in Japan.
● Responsible for test execution within required deadlines. Implementing automation test environment with self-learning and implementing learning to real time application environments.
● Project on which I worked are as follows: Touku (Chatting App), NORI NORI (gaming App), XIGOLO (Casino App), Unity game testing (XANA).