Key Responsibilities (Front Desk Officer ):
Handle front office reception and administration duties
Answer calls, handle company inquiries, and sort and distribute mails
Schedule meetings and travel for executives
current working Admin Assistant & Data Entry Operator & Admin HR related all works like
Key Responsibilities (Admin/HR):
• Office administration
• Coordination with region
• Maintain employee attendance & leave record
• Dealing with vendors
Travel arrangements & reservations for trainers & senior management
• Manage & facilitate events/high profile programs
• Manage cash and advances for lunch and refreshments
• Assist in improvements of Administration process to have better quality
• Maintain complete record of vendors
• Daily check on washrooms
• Responsible for day to day repair & maintenance
• Fulfil Departments' requests
• Responsible for printing/designing materials
• Purchase and procurement of marketing merchandise (Promotional Material)
• Focal person for ITA events mainly Children Literature Festival; ensuring management, venue, and liaison with vendors
• Purchase and procurement of all office furniture ( Regional and District Offices )
• Liaison with all programs regarding official documents, daily supplies, official infrastructure and stationary etc.
• Monitoring of repair and maintenance work for all programs of ITA.
• Prepare Annual Budget of Administration (Regional office& District offices).
• Travel arrangements for all the staff members (Domestic and International)
• Maintain the transparent record of fixed asset movement.
• Supervise the team of 5 people for daily activities, along with event-based arrangements.
• Supervise the operational services for all ITA affairs.
• Supervise overall operation including repair/ maintenance of the vehicle, duty schedule of a driver, monitor female staff pick/ drop services, Inspection of vehicles on daily basis.
• Supervise the mailing works (Courier & Postage), generator operation of all regional offices (Fueling & maintenance)
• Coordination with regional offices regarding renewal of tenancy agreements.
• Complete payroll processing