Motivated to work in the excellent and challenging environment with the team of experts and to work hard for better future.
Generate stock requisition (Stock Demand Request) from head office.
Segregate & placed stock as per category.
Inspect all received Goods quantitatively & qualitatively as per PO’s.
Conduct regular audits of the store’s physical & practical condition to ensure quality & environment.
Managing Stock return from customers. Prepare Goods Received Note, Pick Slips & Delivery Challan in ERP.
Issue & dispatch stock as per Delivery Challan.
Inventory & Store Management System.
Follow up with Courier Companies & Vendors.
Evaluation of Labor (Man Power).
Registration of SKU, PO, PR.
Sales Coordination JDs:
Maintain sales records and report.
Generate Sale Invoice, Performa Invoice in ERP against approved Purchase order / Acceptance letter.
Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products.
Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale.
Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
Drafting letters & proposal.
Examining Tender cuttings from different sources.
Ready the necessary Tender, Pre-Qualification & Letter of Credit (LC) documents.
Arrange Bank Guarantees (BG), Performance Guarantee, Call Deposit Receipt (CDR), Pay Order (PO).
Follow up with vendors, Customers & Sales persons regarding outstanding payments.
Follow up with Courier Companies for Delivery status.
1.Maintain & Check physical Inventory of Goods for accuracy.
2. Move goods to various locations by fork lift, Pallet jack, Power jack and manually.
3. Supervise the store keepers to Load & unload vehicles, Picking & Dispatching of required items.
4. Maintain Bin Card (Received, Issued & Reaming Balance) for the proper valuation of goods.
5. Maintain proper record of goods & vehicles that are offloaded at warehouse for storage.
6. Briefing about Self-Safety, Goods Safety, Dressing & Emergency situation to the labor & warehouse staff on daily basis.
7. Supervise and evaluate labor(s).
8. Other duties could include working in other areas of the warehouse.