I am a results-driven and accomplished professional with significant experience in developing, testing, and inspecting mechanical devices, and systems. Having background in assessing project requirements and measuring the performance of mechanical components. I am adept at modifying equipment, preparing budgets, setting timescales, and defining specifications with clients and managers. Skilled in producing designs and test procedures, interpreting data, and carrying out maintenance of all machinery, equipment, and engineering facilities. Instrumental in providing guidance, coordination, and monitoring of the compliance of the engineering design with project specifications, industry standards, and the scope of work. Ability to oversee all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and supervisors. Languages: English, Urdu
My key skills include Mechanical Engineering, Quality Management System, Inventory Control, Project Coordination, Repairing & Installation, Equipment Testing, Budget Administration, Preventative Maintenance, Cross-Functional Leadership, HSE Policies/Procedures, Cost Control and Troubleshooting Issues
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Steer wide range of functions to make sure that all plant machines operated and maintenance team complies in line with HSE policies.
Direct all repairing and installation activities of machineries, including HVAC units, electrical items, panels, generators, air compressor, pumps, and other utility equipment. Collaborate with vendors / consultants for equipment testing and maintenance services. Develop major equipment parts inventory and place orders in addition to sustain logbooks and reports of daily activities for future use. Allocate daily tasks to engineering staff according to priorities for completing all activities within defined timeline, including spares arrangement as per necessary requirement. Devise and implement standard maintenance program to carry out maintenance operations. Upgrade SOP’s (standard operating procedure) and checklist and preventive maintenance schedule. Generate CAD drawings for new/improved parts by following departmental and discipline standards.
· Formulated planned preventative maintenance schedule for executing missed maintenance activities to prevent the breakdown or failure of equipment before actually occurs.
· Improved equipment performance and effectiveness by increasing overall equipment efficiency in accord with standard procedure and product quality.
· Controlled purchase expenses and budget for plant maintenance activities and equipment utilization and machine downtime for the employment of corrective and preventative actions.
Coordinated with contractors, consultants, and projects team to ensure the feasibility of work by delivering crucial information that prevented from entering into a risk.
Inspected and sustained blister machines, compression machines, granulation area, blending area, sterile area, and RO/WFI plant, involving centrifugal pumps, heat exchanger, vessels, valves, columns, and steam trap for keeping all equipment in working condition. Managed wide range of trouble-shooting activities, kept company's inventory levels and product quality, as well as streamlined daily operations. Implemented annual shutdown to eliminate machine breakdown as well as created field schedule and work method to complete assigned jobs by avoiding risk. Delivered engineering support for maintenance activities also interacted with operators and technicians to guarantee the feasibility of plant in design and economic viability. Administered annual cost budget of department for optimizes the use of equipment.
· Conducted gear boxes, couplings, and root cause failure analysis of different critical equipment to eliminate the source of equipment failures.
· Built operative plans and appropriate drawings through different software for installing new machines and executing projects.
· Offered updated report to the senior management staff to track project progress and issues for accomplishing project on time and allocated budget.
Performed running, stoppage, and dismantling inspection of all critical equipment and took part in the static/dynamic balancing of impeller and hard facing of wearing parts.
Contributed to the preventive, predictive, and reactive maintenance of existing equipment including crusher, stacker-reclaimer, raw mill, belt conveyor, screw conveyors, air slides, bucket elevators, fans, classifier, bag filter and pumps for preventing any costly unplanned downtime from unexpected equipment failure. Applied computerized maintenance management system modules for managing assets, scheduling maintenance, and tracking work orders.
· Led the condition monitoring and vibration analysis of all critical equipment to monitor the machine and retain the effectiveness and performance of a machine to optimal level.