A highly motivated and experienced office administrator, I am currently looking to resume my professional career after an extended hiatus to raise my family. Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, I can lead meetings and work with clients to keep your office running smoothly and efficiently. After working 6 years as an administrative, finance, operation and procurement worker for an INGO, I am committed to resuming my professional career.
To work with a quality conscious organization, committed to growth and development where I can learn and grow and apply my learnings to excel in the work I do.
• Ensure complete documentation of Pakistan Country Program (PCP) relevant information e.g. project data, official correspondence etc.
• Liaise and communicate with relevant authorities e.g. EAD, MoI, Immigration in order to acquire NOCs, handle Visa related issues for expatriates and obtain other key documents
• Maintain a complete and transparent document record for official documents and correspondence
• Furnish information to government authorities about Welthungerhilfe’s activities on demand and maintain supportive work relationships with relevant officials
• Establish and maintain a proper record for office related expenditures e.g. utilities, stationary, vehicles etc and monitor respective expenditures.
• Establish and maintain a proper documentation and archiving system for project/program files
• Assure the effective and efficient use of office resources.
• Make administrative and logistical arrangements to facilitate events e.g. workshops, seminars, conferences, duty trips etc
• Supervise and appraise support staff
• Assure proper maintenance and care taking of office premises
• Remove safety hazards and assure the promotion of a safe work environment in coordination with the safety and security unit
• Promote a positive work atmosphere and contribute to team building efforts among WHH employees
• Assure a transparent and open inter-department information exchange e.g. with Security, Finance, Logistics, Programmes, Monitoring and Evaluation etc
• Be aware and up dated of relevant changes in governmental regulations and assure proper information dissemination to relevant departments
• Ensure the application of, and adherence to, Welthungerhilfe regulations, guidelines and policies
• Communicate with and support field offices where needs arise e.g. with documentation, record keeping, facilitation of official requests etc
• Facilitate travel arrangements for consultants, Head Quarter delegations, duty trips etc of WHH staff and guests/visitors
• A regular and frequent information exchange and planning format to organize office work has to be established/maintained
• Prepare, organize and facilitate meetings and workshops on demand and support inter-department information flow.
• Promote transparent and accountable work processes in office.