I am a highly motivated and results oriented warehouse operations professional who bring 8 years of experience in all facets of warehouse and logistics management, inventory control, and customer services activities. I demonstrate aptitude to achieve financial objectives of warehouse by managing budgets and scheduling expenditures. I am well versed in the execution of departmental policies, and procedures, as well as consistently assessing operational needs to impact performance. Completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from the University of Faisalabad.
My skills include Inventory Management systems (Retail Pro), Employees Performance Indicator, operations management, inventory control, logistics and distribution management, strategic planning and analysis, vendor management, process implementation, and store management.
I am currently engaged with Ismail Industries Limited as Warehouse In charge where I am responsible for managing various aspects, including operations, distribution, logistics, inventory, and stock of the company. Maintain a proven ability to direct and motivate others to achieve desired goals. Demonstrate talent to instigate analytic work and research projects with proficient expertise in a time sensitive and market driven environment, and handle numerous tasks simultaneously to make linkages and to use common sense in solving problems. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Accountable for ensuring efficient management and control of the warehouse operation whilst achieving agreed budgetary and service levels.
• Function in coordination with warehouse and logistics cell to reduce shrinkage. Conduct inventory audits and formulate daily and monthly deliveries and audit report with IRA Barcode and Qty wise.
• Actively participate in the formation and execution of warehouse vision, policies, processes, and procedures to improve operational performance and efficiency.
• Skillfully retain physical condition of warehouse by implementing design layouts, inspecting equipment, and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Efficiently manage inbound and outbound warehouse operations, stock distribution, and wall-to-wall cycle count, and check deliveries to assure accuracy.
• Deliver stock to dispatch and examine shipments to assure product integrity. Establish, monitor and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures.
• Expertly organized and retained inventory of warehouse, supervised wall-to-wall cycle count, and outlets surprise audit, and examined inventory accuracy through daily warehouse activities and cycle counts.
• Received incoming goods, delivered CMT stock to vendors, and checked the quality and quantities of goods against purchase orders and input into financial or accounting system
• Assured 100% delivery of stock to the outlet, as well as IST through checks and balance.
• Interconnected with inventory associates and logistic department for new fabric and apparel launching, open house, and winter clearance sale and resolved inventory issues in a prompt manner.
• Maintained records and organized periodic safety inspection and testing of specialized utility equipment.