Seeking a position as a Software QA Automation Engineer / Tester in the competitive information technology industry, to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
● Performing duties in the role of automation lead and manging resources under my supervision.
● Created automation suite for the whole product in Katalon Studio using selenium grid.
● Responsible for doing all kinds of load testing through the use of Apache JMeter.
● Creating prototypes for product team in Node.JS like google maps, banking workflows and optical character recognition.
● Responsible for creating custom utilities to automate the testing process like verification of XMPP communication.
● Created automation framework for Web and mobile applications.
● Creation of multiple automation scripts for testing purposes.
● Review of tasks performed by junior teammates.
● R&D on different tasks given.
● Manual testing on specialized project like WebRTC.
● Attending product grooming sessions.
● Perform testing through automated testing tools like “Selenium” and “Appium”.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely feedback.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
● Monitor debugging process results.
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
● Responsible for QA of financial products particularly ERP and HRMS applications.
● Estimation, design and development of various modules including system design.
● Bug fixing and maintenance of the product including in-depth testing of all products.
● Mentoring junior members in the team.
● Coordinating with other teams working on the same project.
● Mobile testing and web testing through selenium web driver.
● Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct.
● Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces & operational requirements.
● Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
● Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
● Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
● Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
● Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
● Responsible for management of fee receivable financial system nationwide.
● Reconciliation of financial figures and preparation of reconciliation statements.
● Creating automation programs by using Excel VBA and Microsoft Access database.
● Oracle based ERP Software Management.
● Software development, designing and maintaining software products.
● Hardware Support.
● Distance Learning Training about how to use ERP.