SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Competent and result oriented R&D Pharmacist with rich and diversified experience across Purchase Planning & Management, Procurement, Production Management & Planning, Process Management, Quality Management, Manufacturing Operations & Packaging of Pharmaceuticals Dosages Form (Tablets, Oral-Liquid & External Solution/ Cream/ Ointment/ Gel), Project Management, Cost Optimization, Supplier Development & Consulting, Cost Optimization, and Team Management.
• Expertise in detailed planning and scheduling to meet pre set production targets and conceptualizing and implementing process modifications to enhance operational efficiency and optimize resource utilization and achieve consistent increase in profitability.
o Good exposure to working in state of the art facilities manufacturing Sterile, Liquid and Solids products, Parenteral, Vials and Ampoules, Creams, Semi Solids, Gels, Eye Ointments, Tablets, Capsules, and large volume.
• Excellent knowledge of Drugs Manufacturing, In-process Quality Management System, Equipments/ Facilities qualification, Pharmacy Acts & GMP Regulations and Occupational Health & Safety Acts.
• Highly skilled in evaluating and developing analytical methods in the laboratory for determining optimum conditions. Adroit in managing complete analytical method validations and R&D activities in line with the statutory requirements and as per preset guidelines.
• Expertise in establishing systems & procedures for effective management of purchase operations with outstanding ability to provide total SCM solutions to ensure cost effective and smooth flow of materials.
• Proficiently developing new matrices and benchmarks of quality standards directing towards improving the performance of Suppliers. Evaluating the performance of different departments and comparing them with established quality standards.
• Hands on exposure to handling cost effective procurement and achieving significant savings through effective evaluation & s
Member of consultant team to build up a new building of AJA Pharmaceutical Industries at Hail with the partnership of GLATT GERMANY. Build up Sterile, Non- Sterile, Admin, Engineering Buildings, procured the manufacturing filling, packaging equipment's from various European countries; new large warehouse which have a storing capacity up to 4,700 pallets at a time with 80 staff at one shift.
Head of Purchasing, Procurement of Raw and Packaging Materials as well as other requirements of Factory. PPIC, Production Planning of various departments. Logistics and warehouse departments. Member of vendor qualification auditor’s team. Managing and monitoring daily Operations activities in the departments. Inventory, Production Planning reports on daily basis. Monitoring the activities in Warehouse. Supervising the logistics department on transportation and
custom clearance issues. Supervising the dispensary for dispensing ingredients, APIs of products for production. The Production Planner is a key link between Manufacturing Operations
Preparation and implementation Standard Operating procedure (SOPs) as per cGMP. Managing and Supervising to prepare URS of various machines as required by departments and maintaining them. Interviewing, selecting, and recommending employees in operations and supply chain Management. • Performed IQ, OQ , PQ for the following machinery along with manufacturer engineers and performed validation protocol with QA Validation department:-
Managing & supervising the pre-production jobs such as washing and dry heat sterilization of ampoules & vials, moist heat sterilization of sterile area utensils & requirements. 24 Hours 40 staff with 2 shifts system. Personally validated to work and observe in class 100,000 sterile plus observing and managing staff operation under class 100 LAF system.
Ensure that operations are performed as per established SOPs and in accordance to cGMP, safety guidelines, policies, other regulatory requirements and ensuring compliance to laid down specifications of cGMP & Standard Operating Procedures. Implementing quality plans in co-ordination with production teams; enabling achievement of quality targets, preparing internal audit schedules. Member of Hygienic and safety committee
As a Regional Senior Pharmacist procuring the medicine and other requirements of clinics & Pharmacies for all Conference Palaces in Saudi Arabia. Updating the records for Clinic Medical Equipment and Laboratories instruments. Arranging all necessary Pharmacies & patient records. Member of Palace Health, Safety and Hygiene. Conducting the First Aid Training for all Palaces Staff. Inventory of medicine on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
Responsible for the administrative routine in the quality control laboratory, coordinate the review & analyses of raw material, Bulk and finished product’s specifications, packaging commodities, validation samples and approval of Purchase samples and suppliers for procurement of materials. Providing support to Quality Affairs Director in investigating and responding market complaints. Coordination with the production, packaging managers, Product Development Laboratory director in all matters concerning production, introduction to new products and Coordinating with QA Managers for the GLP (Goods Laboratory Practice) compliance and ensure GLP compliance in the labs. Supporting QA in conducting external audits and inspections and for accomplishment of corrective actions. Developed and established Master Vendor Approval Plan. Assessment of new vendors for GMP compliance as per the Master Plan. Generating and updating SOPs as per FDA recommendations. Performance evaluation of sub-ordinates