A hardworking and adaptable individual who maintains a professional manner in the work place. Able to work under pressure in a methodical and responsible way whilst being able to meet deadlines. Mature and responsible, who always strives to achieve the highest standard possible and the ability to relate to wide range of people.
I got following experiences during this jobs
Public Speaking. It sounds obvious but much of a lecturer's work involves public speaking in front of audiences.
Time Management. ...
Inter-personal communication. ...
It is also a plus That I have experience as super-user, system administrator through this job.
As a IT ASSITANT OFFICER
• Provide computer and technology support
• Provides all kinds of IT support
• Installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems.
• Setting up peripherals such as printers or routers
• Repairing equipment
• Providing daily support for computer network users.
• Evaluating new technologies
• Developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
• Ensuring resolution of routine hardware, software, network
• Internet connectivity related troubleshooting
• Manages inventory of organizations hardware, software and other IT equipment
• Designing and implementation of security mechanism for network
• Planning, Designing & Implementation of network systems
• Negotiating contracts with vendors
• Identifies network, hardware, software requirements and coordinate with the vendors, negotiate with them & assist in placing necessary orders
• Tracking inventory
• Writing reports
• Answering questions regarding the current computer network. Answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems