• Responsible for calculating of material consumptions required for running of all three departments.
• Cost Saving projects includes in house development of an article.
• Responsible for managing and planning of all the running production orders with focus on cost saving.
• Coordinating with suppliers for any development that is required for particular order.
Working as a Trainee Industrial Engineer & looking after the following responsibilities.
• To calculate the Material consumption for every article in Metal Workshop as per the order Quantity and managing the material for the tent.
• To Identify the Areas of improvement in Metal Workshop.
• Perform the time study for different articles to calculate the capacity.
Studied about vibration of different machines, learned the dynamic balancing procedure for centrifugal fan.
To perform the audit of rework units & . Identification of different number of areas that can result in Dents & Scratches.
Suggested different solutions at different areas to reduce the amount of dents & scratches.
Develop the understanding of processes in paint shop and knowledge about the assembling process of Jeep Assembly.
Perform the tagging of bins consisting of parts present in the warehouse to provide easiness for the worker