Hafiz Hamza is a self-motivated, committed and hardworking person who work with passion with a desire to work in an organization that offers a creative, dynamic and professional environment, where utilizing the skills required and creatively involved with the system effectively contributes to the growth of an organization.
- Conducting the labs
- Performing Research related activities, Helping students in their Final Year & Design Projects
- Preparation of assignments and Quizzes to evaluate students’ performance
- Preparing and maintaining subject files as per HEC and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) “Outcome Based Education (OBE) system requirements
- Evaluating the standard time of the processes through Time and Motion Study
- Production Planning for the whole month
- Follow up of production and time to time Production Mapping through Gantt Charts
- Wastes monitoring of the whole plant to take corrective action
“Ergonomic risk assessment”, Identify prominent causes of Work-related musculoskeletal disorders, provide ergonomic
interventions and training.
Internship program at Atlas Honda, Ltd includes exposure to different manufacturing processes along with managerial and technical training.
• Calculate Cycle Time of each activity
• Identify Bottle Neck of process
Worked on project, “Calculate Cp and Cpk values for the machined dimensions of Oil Pump and to find the probability of rejected parts”.
• Find Process Capability (Cp) of the process
• Calculate Process Capability Index (Cpk) of the process, i.e. how much mean of the process is shifted
• Apply 6 Sigma technique
Worked during the internship program at AEC, Ltd. on the following areas:
• Prequalification Process for Building works of Contractors
• Preparation of Summary of Events
• Letter Writing in accordance with PEC agreement.