I bring along close to 9years of hallmark career incorporate operations management experience in Hospitality Sector while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity & productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. I have completed please mention education details. I possess proven expertise in driving business operations towards actively supporting a progressive organization, in maximizing financial and operational performances, as a key team member and in aligning business processes with corporate vision and strategy.
My key skills include Social Event Planning, Operations Management, Staff Development/ Training, Event Catering, Preparation/ Logistics, Vendor Negotiations, Guest Relations, Budgeting, Strategic Planning, Front Desk Management, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Food & Beverages, Menu Planning/Pricing, Event Management and Recruitment/ Hiring
I am currently engaged with Third Wave Coffee Co. as Restaurant Operation Manager where I am responsible for managing all aspects of a restaurant, and of making guests feels cared for, valued, and respected. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Handling food and beverages Operations
Managing front of house operations
• Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales of labor costs and prepare various reports accurately and within timeframe.
• Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
• Administer performance of all service staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations and provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
• Prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies and place required orders for all distributors and ensure response to all complaints.
• Ensure compliance to all security procedures and design strategies to protect all employees and customers and design strategies to reduce injuries to staff and prepare various accident reports.
• Manage all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times and perform regular interviews with all employees.
• Perform orientation and provide training to all new employees on restaurant processes and determine appropriate feedback from employees and maintain all restaurant plans.
• Took responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant; analysed and planned restaurant sales levels and profitability
• Organized marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
• Prepared reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
• Planned and coordinated menus and coordinated the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
• Recruited, trained, managed and motivated staff
• Responded to customer queries and complaints
• Maintained high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
• Checked stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
• Met and greeted customers, organized table reservations and offer advice about menu
• Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant, cafe and conference spaces Created and executed plans for department sales, profit and staff development
• Set budgets or agreed them with senior management
• Met and greeted customers, organised table reservations and offer advice about menu
• Ensured controls are in place to safeguard inventory controls
• Managed finances such as budget, payroll and purchasing
• Developed operational procedures for unit and managed F&B budgets and costs
• Supervised and coordinated activities of dining room personnel to serve food aboard ship: Assigned duties, work stations, and responsibilities to personnel and directs their performances
• Inspected dining tables and work areas for cleanliness
• Greeted patrons and shows them to dining tables
• Managed requisitions supplies, such as glassware, china, and silverware
• Suggested entrees, dinner courses, and menus to guests.
• Collected money for drinks served.
• Checked identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
• Provide Balance cash receipts.
• Attempted to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons
• Cleaned glasses, utensils, and bar equipment
• Took beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
• Served wine, and bottled or draft beer and mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, in order to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Cleaned bars, work areas, and tables.