• Work with senior developers to manage large, complex design projects for corporate clients.
• Develop project concepts and maintain optimal workflow.
• Complete detailed programming and development tasks for front end public and internal websites as well as challenging
• Back-end server code.
• Collaborate with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
• Carry out quality assurance tests to discover errors and optimize usability.
• Reviewed code to validate structures, assess security and verify browser, device, and operating system compatibility.
• Created site layout and user interfaces using HTML and CSS practices.
• Joined client meetings to learn about the development of project scopes.
• Contacted clients to obtain more information and discuss design options.
• Oversaw scheduling of project milestones and coordinated with clients on any proposed changes or challenges to be overcome.
• I actively sought tough projects to develop programming and service skills.
• Specialized in front end user-friendly design.
• Designed, implemented and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement.