An academician, researcher and development sector professional with strong experience in the Education, Legislative drafting, Consultation, Legal Research, Contract vetting, Memorandum of Association vetting, Legal drafting, Bills vetting, Report writing, Law vetting, Legal opinion, Criminology, Governance and Gender mainstreaming.
• Teaching law subjects to students of Law, Sharia and International Human Rights
• Lesson planning and structuring of course, module and teaching content with relevant topics
• Ensure quality of teaching through feedback from students and fellow colleagues on the subjects and topics
• Notes Preparation for students, Past papers attempts and consultation for exams
• Assignments and Exams marking, Projects and Presentations Assistance
• Ensure Day-to-Day operations of class room activities
• Ensure conducive learning environment to students through maximum class participation and open discussions on the persistent issues and lapses in the legal framework
• Supervision of exam candidates during the exam conduction.
• Manage exam candidates’ appropriate expectations for the smooth conduct of exams.
• Ensure candidates do not communicate with each other during the exam.
• Pre-exam and post exam support to the students
Legislative draftinfg, consultation, legal research, contract vetting, legal drafting, vetting and draffting of private and government bills, vetting and drafting of MOUs, report writing, legal opinion, gender main streaming, crimonology.
legislative drafting, consultant, petition drafting, vetting and drafting of private members and government bills, contract vetting, legal research and opinion, criminology, gender mainstreaming, vettingof MOUs, report writing.
• Ensure all financial and administrative activities of the aforementioned program.
• Ensure smooth transition of financial transaction and budgetary requirements
• Responsible for program and office procurements and vendors management
• Monitoring of budgetary documents of Program and Indirect costs