To effectively contribute my skills and knowledge to the organization and grow professionally and personally.
– Key Job Description: Liaison with Treasury Office, Auditor General Office and Finance Department.
– Vouched Accounts: Maintaining Vouched Account for Submission in the AG Office on monthly basis.
– Tax Calculations: Deducting taxes as per Govt. tax laws at source.
– Release: Assist in preparation of budget, Release of funds, reconciliation, pre Audit of salary sheets etc.
– Maintaining of Accounts: Maintaining the Accounts of project on General principles of Govt. Accounting.
– Compliance: Ensure compliance with Govt. laws.
– Payroll: Processed payroll of over 1000 employees and computed income tax.
– Expense Statement: Preparing budget consumption and consolidated report of expenditure of the PMU.
– Bank Reconciliation: Reconcile bank accounts and resolved financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
– Cash Handling: To be responsible for safe custody of Cash.
– Maintenance: Ensured the maintenance of all books of account as per the applicable rules and regulations.
– Supervision: Facilitated in opening and maintenance of Development and Non Development SDAs.
– Maintained cash book and budget control register
– Budget Control Register: Ensured all expenses were within assigned project budget.
– Payments : Prepared payments by verifying documentation and deducting taxes as per local tax laws
– Tasking: Carry out any other duty assigned by Higher Authority/ Director Finance.
-Disbursement of Salaries through Online banking System
-Calculation of TAX on salaries
-Reimbursement of employees expenses and disbursement of salary slip
-Managing Cash Transaction
-Dealing with bank and cash handling
Book keeping: Managed the accounts and petty cash book.
– Auditing: Audited the books of accounts: at the end of each month, audited the books of accounts and provide error free services and got appreciation for my performance.
– Payroll: Prepared the salary certificate, and consolidated the accounting voucher for expenses.
– Customer Relationship: Dealing with customers regarding the sales and complaints