1. An excellent understanding of wages, payroll & benefits audit along with strength according to the production, Transportation audit, purchases verification through ERP, Rejection and leftover sales, verification of excess and short inventory ordering, all kind of Pre and Post auditing techniques along with confidence.
2. Excellent understanding of textiles and manufacturing industry and other auditing techniques.
3. Excellent understanding of auditing techniques, export analysis techniques, confidence, methods, reporting and cost reconciliations.
4· Excellent understanding of MS Excel, MS Word, MS-Outlook, ERP, Oracle, (PITS) and Other Kind of Internet Using Technique.
5· Excellent understanding of Overhead, P&L, Inventory audit along with reporting and analysis, movement, wastage, returnable, inward, Outward, level, Issuance, Balance, Revenue, Pre-cost, Post and final cost variation / reconciliations analysis.
6· Excellent written communication and ability to perform well within tight deadlines and result oriented.
7· Planning and conducting professional management system audits.
8· Excellent understanding of Internet browsing, software installation and other kind of computer technics.
1· Verification of payroll, wages, transportation and other contractual works payments along with payslips.
2· Post Shipment Cost Variation Analysis of orders and quantitative reconciliations along with leftover & rejection.
3· Physical verification of all types of store purchases at the time of receipt and preparation of Goods Receipt.
4· Stock takes of Main stores, Fabric store, Cutting, WIP, Plant & Maintenance and Trim items.
5· Verification of Overhead, Profit & Loss a/c and submission to management.
6· Prepare energy cost analysis report along with steam required and produced analysis.
7· Prepare trims and accessories excess or short bookings analysis and share to the management on daily basis.
8· Yearly production and wastage control and analysis report.
9· Monitoring Work in Process as Initiative to control lost and theft.
10· Verification of payment vouchers according to PO Inventory outstanding, received and rejection.
11· Prepare Item and supplier wise analysis report along with cost of freight and discount.
12· Monthly stock takes of laundry chemical store along with report of expire, near to expire chemicals and dyes.
13· Prepare report of how much steam required against production and how much steam were actually consumed.
14· Verification of Joiners record and employees' full and final settlement and adjustment of discrepancies found.
15· Physical verification of returnable gate pass at the time of departure and arrival.
16· Production and wastage analysis report. Time Study, historic rates review and physically verification.
17· Circulation of audit reports and findings of all activities to the top Management.
18· Review the policies and procedures of the company and formulate for appropriate controls.
19· Preparation of Audit Programs, strategy, plan and review of the work performed by the audit team.
20· Verification of all type of wastage and movement record along with balance in hand.
21· Recommending correctives measures to the management and Audit Committee.
22· Promote controls and sound risk management.
23· Any other special assignments assigned by the Management / Stakeholders / Audit Committee.
1. Preparing Style Bulletins Markers, Cuts List feeding in Product tracking system (PTS).
2. Coupon Generation & Printing in PTS. Producing wages payroll reports.
3· Find Rate Capacity (Time Study) of new operation in Style Bulletin.
4· Preparation of extra work, missing and increase report and submit to the manager for payment.
5· Setting with Floor Manager and solve their complaints in each fortnight.
6· Updated employee records, including new hires, terminations and changes (if any).
7· Identify any gaps in controls and make practical recommendations.
8. Processing fortnightly & monthly payroll, ensuring timely payment of salaries/entitlements.
1. Prepare salaries according to the Employees cumulative time IN and OUT sheet2. Random physical verification of employee attendance and resolve their complaints on daily basis.3. Daily Employee Overtime and Leaves record feeding into system.4. Daly department wise present and absent report prepare and e-mai to department heads.5. Sitting with department and foor manager and solve their complaints on weekly basis.6. Prepare salaried payrol, after audit handed over to the accounts for salaries disbursement timely.7. Prepare suppelmentary report after payrol and submit to the accounts office after verification.8. Maintain employee records, joiners form and ful and final settlement along wth former history.9. Prepare company gaps report along with recommendations and submit to the management10. Maintain complance issues under the gudance of senor.Generate systematic pay-slps of payrols and handed-over to the cash office after verification of audit. 11. Processing monthly contract workers payroll separately, ensuring timely payment of saares
1· Feeding and Preparing Daily LJV, KJV.
2· Maintain party wise ledgers and submission to the CFO after reconcile with party.
3· Prepare overhead and profit & loss account on monthly basis.
4· Random checking of physical receipt of goods.
5· Daily cash count and submit report to the CFO.
6· Prepare monthly report of employee expenditures and outstanding.
7· Manage income and expenditure accounts.
8· Prepare daily cash flow analysis (IN/OUT).
9· Sitting with manager of main store and reconcile party wise leader and their complaints on weekly basis.
10· Identify any gaps in controls and make practical recommendations.
11· Office filing maintain on daily basis before closing.
12· Maintain employee full and final settlement record separately.
13· Preparing Loan, PF Loan, Advance and Debit statement.
14· Maintain import and export documents under the guideline of manager.