To obtain a position as a Challenging Position in IMPORT & EXPORT DEPARTMENT /ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT /EXECUTIVE SECRETARY where my Twenty five (25) years experience will be contributed to growth and profitability and to prove as an asset to your organization by utilizing my maximum potential for the progress and growth to this firm with my sincerity, hard work, regularity and a wide knowledge in work.
DUTIES ARE ASSIGNED
• Administrative tasks such as independent drafting with marketing firms, internal and external transmittal.
• Writing & updating inter-departmental weekly meetings & necessary follow-up.
• Maintaining orderly filing system for easy retrieval and keeping filing index upto date.
• Responsible for proper distribution on incoming, outgoing mail & for necessary follow-up.
• Organize and summarize daily activity reports & minutes of meetings.
• Systematically filing of all incoming & outgoing documents for the quick reference and smooth running of administration.
• Record keeping message IN/OUT time cards for over time calculations.
• Carrying out a variety of Secretarial and day-to-day typing duties in accordance with well-defined procedure.