With more than 3 years’ experience as a Finance Professional, I am adept in strategic planning, project management, and team leadership. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate organizational and communication skills.
I am highly organized detail oriented and thorough qualities that lend myself well to keeping accurate financial records. I am familiar with office and accounting software and my computer skills are proficient. I know the ins and outs of accounting finance management and finance law. My expert knowledge has earned me accolades from former employments and clients for saving them money time and frustration. I excel at:
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for motivating employees to achieve company goals.
1. Respect, follow and implementation of ACTED’s financial procedures.
2. Dealing with transfers, payments, tax, Budget follow-up , Debts follow-up,
3.Contract follow-up, Bank reconciliation statement, Cash management, Filling
4. Archiving. Finance assistant is accountable for his/her cash in safe.
5. Filling, posting, record keeping and archiving of vouchers.
6.Processing of payments for all items and services to suppliers.
· Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
· Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements.
· Updating contract follow-up, debts follow-up and budget follow-up.
· Closure of advances, prepaid expenses and loans.
· Paying CFW, labors wages and grants payments in the field.
· Checking of CFW attendance sheets and payments sheets.;
· Preparing field payment schedules and sharing with program teams.
· Processing payment to SEF learners after proper checking documents.
· Importation of expenses into SAGA on monthly bases.
· Updating allocation tables (Staff, Running cost, Vehicles, and Premises)
· Perform other duties as requested by HOD.
1.Filling, posting, record keeping and archiving of vouchers.
2.Processing of payments for all items and services to suppliers.
3.Cash management, transfers and book keeping.
4.Preparing cash checking voucher and bank reconciliation statements.
5.Collecting CFW attendance sheets and payment forms from each CFW Officer on a weekly basis;
6.Cross-checking every entry to ensure accurate attendance and payment details;
7.Correcting any mistakes or absence of signatures through close coordination with CFW Officers and Team Leaders;
8.Ensuring that forms are accurate through cross-checking with laborers at time of payment.
9.Dealing with bank
• Assisting the sectional heads in verification of educational qualifications of employees.
• Assisting the departmental head in management of all work related to internships.
• Dealing the matters of outsource staff and coordination with Regional Office across Pakistan.
• Consolidation and preparation all monthly statements for perusal by supervisors and record.
• Monthly visit of area offices and branches as per plan given by Area Manager.
• Supervising & inspect micro financing
• Monitoring loan utilization & delayed disbursement
• Meeting with sponsors of classified / overdue borrowers.
• Surprising the visit of branches and monitor of overall activities
• Submitting narrative report & train / guide loan officers.
• Issuance of cheque book and maintain the related register.
• Remittance for Western Union, Money Gram, Express Money & Amanat Cash
• Daily inward & outward clearing
• Account opening & demand draft issuance and assisting in maintenance of related books.
• Checking of day wise transaction vouchers
• Assisting the concerned staff in daily inward & outward clearing
• Assisted in bank reconciliation & checking day wise vouchers
• Coordination with concerned official in swift account opening & assistance in issuance of TCs.
• Cash receipts & remittances.