On a brief history of my career, soon after completion of my master degree in International Relations, I joined Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), as achievement, to contribute my efforts in flood emergency, I was appointed to represent Province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pictorial Exhibition at Islamabad.
My extensive work experience with national NGOs like Youth Advocacy Network, Youth Parliament of Pakistan, and Positive Pakistan has enabled me to handle multiple tasks and achieve the organizational objectives to the best of my capabilities.
My major expertise is in the field of administration, project management, MIS (Management Information System) logistics.
I worked with Association for Community Development (ACD) as MIS Coordinator (MIS implementer) on Malaria Program.
Currently I am working as Senior Marketing Business Development Executive at MarCom Private Limited (Islamabad).
I am willing to join your esteemed organization and play an important role to achieve the organizational goals.
Looking forward to get an opportunity for interview and present myself.
I supervised the seven districts of province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for National Vector Control Program on Malaria, monitoring of positive cases at Government Health Facilities and Response on Outbreak.
Made road maps for Monitoring & Evaluation of the project and execution.
Data entry, record keeping in Management Information System (MIS).
I was one of the leading team members to conduct the surveys and maintain the data bank for the Organization.
Managed and followed up the treatment, Training of Focal Persons on RDT, Case Management, MIS Tools and Outbreak Response.
Providing standard duties as assigned, including business communication with customers & suppliers.
Organizing meeting schedules for various departments & CEO of the company.
Create written business reports, including memos and business letters.
Help organize small to large scale events and provide ongoing assistance during events.
Assist in handling of human resources activities, including payroll and personnel databases.
Procurement, costing and setting the pricing policies for clients and executing them professionally.
I helped the company and achieved profitable growth of 140% for the company in year 2015.
· Finalization and allocation of the registered flood affected areas in KPK for the distribution of food/non-food items by RED CRECENT.
· Supply chain management of (food/non-food items) from warehouse to the distribution points.
· Maintaining the data base of the effective areas in classification of male/female, age group, families etc.
· Updating the sources for the basic requirements of (Food & Non-Food) as per the demand.
· Best Performer Award as KPK’s Representator for the Flood Activities Photo Exhibition organized by International Federation of the Red Cross (IFRC) at Islamabad.