Being an enthusiastic professional Engineer, possessing sound personality with all the Characteristics necessary for the accomplishment of assigned job, performing duties to the entire satisfaction of the superior with full zeal & diligence. I would like to become a competent professional and utilize the constructive energy & vision to aggressively & responsibly handle the present & future needs of an organization through dedication & commitment to the profession of Civil Engineering. I would like to work in any field of Civil engineering. My desire position would include achieving results either independently or as a member of the team.
Here is the list of my Areas of Interest & subsequent software's that I learned throughout my Studies.
3.MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
I want to learn more & become an expert of that through hard work, Dedication, and Enthusiasm.
A person having excellent management skills, communication skills and Leadership Skills.
Project: Construction of Road Culvert and Retaining Walls in DHA Valley Islamabad.
1. Supervise operations on a day-to-day basis.
2. Study the drawings and execute the work by managing the labor, material, and
machinery as per daily planning.
3. Calculate the quantities (concrete, shutter and other materials) required to cast the
structural members as per the site plan and execute the same by the end of the day.
4. Preparing Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) for the required structural members.
5. Preparing Bill of Quantities for the required structural members.