I interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds. I have a career history of achieving employment goals.
I have a history of quality work carried to timely completion in different fields such as Customer Services, Communication, Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Branding.
My personal attributes include leadership and sound judgment as well as creativity, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Planning overall Inbound Marketing, Sales and Business Development strategies of web services companies and their products.
• Follow the sales process starts right from lead generation, preparing quotation, negotiation till deal closure and be the focal point in all relations with a prospective client.
• Establish sales targets, and execute sales strategies for web services companies through different platforms and channels.
• Managing National and International clients, Selling web services to online clients and providing desktop, web-based solutions to local customers.
• Business Development Manager, Generate Leads and get customers, working on various project
pipelines to convert prospective clients into potential clients, Creating Proposals, Quotations, RFQ.
• Proven track record of business expansion and growth in the following domains Software Quality
Assurance, Mobile Development, Web Development, Web Design, Product Development, Internet
Marketing, Video Production, Training, IT Audits, Security Testing, Penetration Testing.
• Worked internationally for most of my career hence a better understanding of business requirements. Industries include Information Advertising, Education, Telecom, E-Learning, E-
Commerce, Real Estate, Health Care, Travel, Restaurants, Technology, Transport, Legal firms,
Finance and Insurance.
• Project management, Project Planning, Documentation, Scoping, Infrastructure set-up and
stabilization, managing all phases of SDLC, focusing testing & troubleshooting by using tools
Basecamp, JIRA, etc.
• Generating Change Requests proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate
• Understand the dynamics of the software testing services and IS audit and Information security
consulting services and products launched by company and their associated partners. Present and
sell company products and services to current and potential clients, follow up on new leads and
referrals resulting from field activity.
• Conduct client calls to understand and freeze clients Penetration testing requirements through direct or indirect client communication. Assist the testing and IT audit team in developing estimates and prepare proposals for potential project leads.
• Identify sales prospects and contact them and other accounts to generate sales. Understand all the functionality and features of the product to develop marketing, sales and support material for the potential customers / clients. Prepare sales presentation and collateral and present as desired.
• Maintain a CRM to track sales, Execute the marketing and sales strategy to achieve desired results as set up in the plan. Gather feedback data from customer experience to evolve the product and remain competitive in the market.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationship. Identify and resolve client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify features and competitive areas to evolve and enhance the services and product.
Brand visibility , B2B, C2B Marketing , Sales.
• Administration and Development of Business, Research and analysis to identify new opportunities
for the business to grow.
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective client throughout numerous different industries.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current service knowledge. Follow up with sales leads
and schedule calls for Large & SMEs.
• Identify and develop potential business partners and grow existing client relationships. Actively
seeking and conducting meetings and presentations with clients.
• Planning, organizing and controlling the overall activities of organization and participate in
developing company's goals and objectives.
IT services, customer support , Hardware/network administration.
• Front desk officer support to users through emails and telephones problem related to their hardware
and software issues, Managing IT stock details such as computer hardware devices.
• Ensure that computing environment is working fine, fixing hardware, software, networking and
equipment related problems. Managing and organizing programming and game competitions.
• Configuring and installation of 3com, cisco, Allied Telesyn, Dlink switches, Link sys, Cisco Access
points and other network devices.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of network and standalone printers and scanners.
• Installation and Diagnosing problem related to wireless and LAN as well as fiber optic networks.
• Allocation of P4 IBM, HP, DELL Systems and Laptops to users for their projects and special tasks.
• Configuring and deploying VLAN setup over 125 Cisco manageable LAN switches.
• Monitoring and deploying Axis IP cameras. Installation of multimedia projectors
• Installation of rack mounts HP, DELL servers in data center.
• Managing and repairing of MGE 600 and 1500 VA UPS.