Working as an Assistant Manager Maintenance at DIC PAKISTAN (Packages Convertors Limited)
To execute and manage the preventive and breakdown maintenance functions to minimize downtime with supervision of all mechanical, including Pneumatic jobs using WCM tools.
To provide technical support to staff where and when needed and to manage inventory.
Ability to positively impact EHS culture change through sustained, continuous implementation of improvement plans,
To execute, implement and commission new projects & initiatives
DIC PAKISTAN (2022- Present) Working as an Assistant Manager Maintenance at DIC PAKISTAN (Packages Convertors Limited)To execute and manage the preventive and breakdown maintenance functions to minimize downtime with supervision of all mechanical, including Pneumatic jobs using WCM tools.To provide technical support to staff where and when needed and to manage inventory.Ability to positively impact EHS culture change through sustained, continuous implementation of improvement plans,To execute, implement and commission new projects & initiatives
Working as a maintenace mechanical engineer
1. Erection and commissioning of WELDING ELECTRODE PLANT Capacity 30 tons per day
2. Erection and commissioning of Wire Cutting machines
3. Erection and commissioning of Wire Drawing machines
4. Erection and commissioning of Mixer machine capacity 600 kg per mixture
5. Fabrication of Cutting Wire Collection trays capacity of 2.5 tons/per tray
6. Documentation work of complete installation of plant on daily basis
7. Minimize downtime and stoppages of machines by maintaining Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
Worked at Fast Cables in maintenance department from (SEP 2017- SEP 2019) Fast Cables Limited has emerged as Pakistanâ€™s leading and most trusted electrical cable manufacturer dealing with HV, MV and LV CABLES. Also dealing with CCV line technology with is very rare in Pakistan and fast cables is the first company that uses this technology.
Responsibilities with are assigned to me as are follows
1.To manage trouble shooting: to manage and overcome the problems which come in running machines in such a way that production do not disturb
2. Preventive maintenance: a planned schedule been made for the preventive maintenance of machines according to their running hours to do machines preventive maintenance on their time of completion hours,
3. Corrective maintenance: to check and visualize any problem like abnormal sound from bearing, greasing/alignment of machine at correct time to avoid any major problem
4. Cooling tower erection: erection of cooling tower in 2nd quarter for the supply of chilled water to extruder machines along with water pipelines
5. Water pumps erection: erection of water pumps for the supply of water to cooling tower and extruders from tank of capacity almost 20,000 liter in 2nd and 3rd quarter.
6. Erection of storage tanks: fabrication and erection of storage tanks for DOP, DIDP, PARAFFIN for PVC plant.
The capacity of storage tanks is 2.5, 4 and 5 ton
7. Documentation on daily basis work: report of daily basis work, preventive and corrective maintenance report and documented work to my manager as per planned schedule.
8. To manage all targets in given time: to do all assigned work in a given time and target to achieve the best results
9. Inspection of cranes: inspection of hoist cranes on weekly basis to avoid any abnormality regarding load capacity, gear boxes and safeguard
10. Safety purpose: most important from my responsibilities is to keep the safety purpose, first of worker than of machine to avoid any mishap regarding mechanical or electrical point before start or during work
11. Purchase and service indents: maintains inventory list for all machine parts that help us to keep a complete record of all spare parts used along with their specifications and regularizing all service and purchase indents for repair/service of a machine part