I personally don’t prefer to indulge myself upon any particular narratives to be followed by. But rather always be consistent towards an Integrity oriented, blended with an exceptional dignity work flow to be incarcerated with ones own improvisation, adaptivity, and finally overcoming towards any kind of comprehensive challenging opportunity to avail another chance in life to learn something, rather than considering downgraded by unwillingly not being able to complete the given [tasks/projects/responsibilities] as an equal opportunity narrated by its challenging profoundness. I am a work enthusiastic, who does work in everyday sharp oriented consequences to shape them up and grow even more to be upgraded each time when an opportunity avails up as a challenge to be narrated meaningfully.
Had to find mostly advertising on my own with different individuals (privatised/government clientele sources) as an OPR (operative private reporting) position. As well as on foot marketing on my own as a basic revenue being subliminal to be practiced live on the spot, included with 24/7 none-stop consistency requirement as an Online Marketing Management (OMM) on the latest of what’s going on, both nationally as well as internationally updates from around the globe for the print media of Daily SOHULAT (semi-government private reporting platform), empowered/orchestrated by PMRA.
As an offline MT (medical transcriptase), had to complete different tasks of daily basis of an average everyday 9 to 5 hour job routine 5 days a week. Aside apart from being an online Marketing Manager to advertise company’s (GMT) platform with different international standardised online clientage In two (2) categories. Both similar company based, as well as private individuals including. Most probably from US as well as Canadian origins, as per according to the previously run up protocol ordered by the CEO of GlobalMed Transcriptions (GMT) as followed towards already gained multiple other clientage from the same two grounds, US & Canada from the past.
DELEGATED AUTHORITIES OF PLO (public liaison operative)
• The PLO shall act under the authority of the ISC co-chairs integrating on behalf of Bank of Punjab.
• By accepting the role of PLO with ISC, the incumbent has to abide by CSA policies, process and act in a professional and ethical manner in CSA’s on behalf of Bank of Punjab’s navigational construct operative.
• Under no circumstances the PLO is allowed to contribute any CSA’s intellectual property or licensing agreement, or any agreement in general. And is also not authorised to make any kind of commitment for collaboration(s) unless, directed by the co-chair pending approval of the authorities from the Punjab Government Secretariat authorities on behalf of CSA policies empowering towards Bank of Punjab.
• The PLO is delegated with the authority to provide regular updates to the Bank of Punjab navigated through CSA’s co-chairs operative purposes, principles, triggering towards its given projects. This includes CSA’s strategy, individual’s (private/government clientele) project status for projects of concern towards Bank of Punjab, and any other new CSA initiatives and projects in the form of a PLO statement that has to be issued through the Punjab Government Secretariat authorities with the approval of ISC co-chairs integrating on behalf of Bank of Punjab.
• In addition, the PLO is authorised to represent CSA in any formal meetings called forth by Bank of Punjab with the aim of providing a responsible coherent CSA message towards Bank of Punjab. The PLO shall only be as the authorised CSA Representative in such meetings; any other CSA volunteers who are attending the same meeting will not be considered as the legal body authorised representation of CSA.
As an Inventory manager, I had a number of responsibilities – many of which required daily monitoring and evaluation. As detailed in the following job description under the local private company based platform SGWI Association, the obligations of an inventory manager range from specific inventory duties to more managerial tasks.
•4 Major Responsibilities as an Inventory Manger I have been associated with in SGWI Pvt. Ltd Platform.
1. Evaluated with the best out sources of suppliers from both nationally as well as internationally in the beneficiary of SGWI Associates Pvt. Ltd.
2. Preparations for company based legal authorised documentations with outsources of international & national suppliers/private consumers.
3. Being consistently calculative and vigilant, while purchasing the new inventory from other resources/organisations/private or company based suppliers.
4. Always making sure to be ready for any alternative inventory management solutions, while having a final calculation before tracking inventory collectively.
My duties as a CSR in U Fone Calling Center were as followed:
• When a customer called and had an issue that needed to be handled, a representative (CSR) would usually open the customer’s file in the company’s computer system. Representatives (CSRs) used this information to resolve problems and may also make changes to customer accounts, such as to update an address on file or cancel an order.
• As a CSR I also had access to respond for the most commonly asked questions and to specific guidelines for dealing with requests or complaints on behalf of U Fone Call Center.
• Some services required multiple contact channels to have a complete access when being gapped with a downtime between the running customers’ calls. For instance, there were those CSRs who specialised in particular mode of communication, such as VGS (voice agent services) who dealt with customers on phone, might also responded with emailed questions at the same time, while prioritising the CSS (customer care satisfaction) protocol.
A daily basis of a typically “do the following” deal protocol of a CSR:
• Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
• Provide information about products and services
• Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments
• Review or make changes to customer accounts
• Handle returns or complaints
• Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
• Research answers or solutions as needed
• Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help