I am a proactive, well-organized, and successful Senior Level Professional with extensive retail industry experience in procurement, business operations analysis, customer care, and branch management. I am an accomplished Branch Manager with proven success in examining customers’ complaints, training team members, and coordinating with teams to assure proper follow up of all activities at service centers and Kiosks. I am well versed in identifying customers’ needs, creating bottom line impact through targeted logistics and customer service initiatives aligned with emergent business strategies. Track record of cutting purchasing/procurement costs by developing policies and cost models that increased discounts and made for more favorable terms and conditions as they relate to invoicing and payment terms.
My key skills include Procurement Operations, Business Operations Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Business Planning, Cross-Cultural Training and Development Client Relationship Management, Cost Control & Budgeting, Productivity Enhancement, Performance Metrics, Customer Services and Project Management
Currently I am engaged with Bindawood Group of Companies, as a Manager Assortment, Purchasing Department, where I analyze purchasing requirements, perform delivery dates reporting, and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness. Supervise space management project and item listing through detailed review of cost, selling price, margins, competition price, similar item prices, listing fee, and contracts. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Effectively supervise a team for handling assortment, promotions, seasonal planning, space management, item listing, pricing, margins, contracts and supply chain issues.
Function in close collaboration with buying team to design sales plan, review slow moving items, work on forecast, analyzing market trends to identify changes.
Actively liaised with Higher Management to develop strategies, examine margins, availability, sales figures on daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly basis to improve company growth.
Oversaw budgets and presented timely reporting variances to management team.
• Skillfully analyze purchasing requirements, perform delivery dates reporting, and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
• Efficiently direct meetings with suppliers to determine assortment issues and data rationalization, including detailed review of active/in-active, phased out, new, promo/non promo, and price differences.
• Function in close collaboration with suppliers to design sales plan, revise slow moving items, and forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
• Effectively supervise space management project and item listing through detailed review of cost, selling price, margins, competition price, similar item prices, listing fee, and contracts.
• Design and execute fully functional supply chain management infrastructure, analyze quotations, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, and recommend suppliers with respect to cost and timely delivery competitiveness.
• Play a key role as a Project Manager and supervise various projects such as space management, assortment wise clustering of stores, shrinkage control for fresh department, business case on wholesale and data rationalization with zero sale items on FMCG departments.
• Actively liaised with Group Operations Director (British) to develop strategies, examine sales figures on daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly basis and improve company growth.
• Led work quality and budget costs throughout a project, and delivered a skilled facilitation service to support the project teams in achieving these expectations.
• Oversaw budgets of 67 stores of group and presented timely reporting variances to management team.
• Cooperated with internal and external teams to assure proper follow up of all activities at service centers and Kiosks. Attained positive growth in service center profitability to maximize sales of high revenue/savings
• Established and retained a true team culture at the service center by assuring discipline, punctuality and equal work distribution and compliance of ISO Standards & SOPS amongst the team.
• Upheld calm, organized, and disciplined environment of the service center and delivered better service to the customer within the TAT’s assigned for each process, while supervising all admin issues of the service center.
• Played a stellar role as a part of the Ufone team members and interacted with employees to assure comfortable work environment for all the front end employees as well as timely submission of reports.
• Administered customers’ complaints in order to satisfy the customers, offer assurance of action and ensure follow up and uniform flow of information.
• Supervised service center staff and assigned Kiosk CSO to attain 90% scoring in service quality and efficiency.
• Designed and implemented strategies as well trained team members to achieve knowledge management at an acceptable level of 85 %.
• Used interpersonal and sales skills and creative marketing strategies to generate leads, recognize analytical problems, determine appropriate diagnostic methods, improve company growth, and resolve complex issues.
• Directed daily call center operations and floor activities as well as devised strategies and action plans for traffic management in shifts to meet defined service level KPIs.
• Offered coaching, feedback, and counseling to improve team members’ performance based on customer feedback and scorecard performance.
• Supervised escalated customer calls and resolved issues through liaison with relevant department and informed team members with updated information related to the product and service along with policies and procedures.