Electrical Engineer having more than one year of experience in Construction and Power Transmission and
Distribution Companies. With an ambition to be a part of a leading organization and give my best in team
progress. A visionary individual interested in planning and business management.
Etimaad Engineering, an enterprise which provides the services of construction, operation and maintenance
as well as turnkey solutions in Pakistan and Middle East.
Currently, my responsibilities include:
- Cost Analysis of a Project ‘Requirement of Metal Planks Scaffolding and Ladders’ at Thar
Project, Engro Powergen Thar Pvt. Ltd, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan
- Analyzed BoQ and BoM, attended Pre-bid Meeting while remaining in BMS department
Nestlé Pakistan Ltd. is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A., a company based in Switzerland. Packing plants of multiple products are installed in Nestle Sheikhupura Factory. It was a project-based internship and my project was ‘Upgradation of Single Line Diagram of Nestle Sheikhupura Factory’.
- Learned about the power generation through diesel turbines and their maintenance schedule
- Note and upgrade the step-down transformers and breaker scheme on SDL
- Worked on the tagging pattern of HT/LT breakers and distribution panels
- Coupling and cabling of newly installed breaker panels
GEPCO is a public-sector company and subsidiary of WAPDA. It provides services of electricity distribution in Gujranwala division. Got an opportunity of training in GEPCO and worked in the subsequent departments to understand the power distributing system including
- Metering and Testing: worked on testing of faulty energy meters and reclamation of distribution transformers
- Power Distribution Operation: working principle of distribution transformer and billing of consumed energy units at consumer-end
- Grid System Construction: construction of 132KV transmission lines, switchyard and installation of power transformer
- Grid System Operation: working principle of power transformer. It’s protection and maintenance.
NTDCL is a public-sector company and subsidiary of WAPDA which provides services of transmission and dispatch of power from power generation to power distribution companies. Got an opportunity of six weeks Internship in NTDCL where
- In first three weeks, appointed at 220KV grid station Kot-Lakhpat, Lahore. Learned the entire grid system operation including working and protection of step-up power transformer
- Last three weeks were spend in Designing Department of WAPDA House, Lahore. Which was responsible for the designing of new power grid stations and tendering of switch yard equipment. Note flaws in their managerial work and gave suggestions to improve them