Manage the OPD operation for General and Private patients.
monitor the performance of staff on a daily basis.
manage internal and external staff of the hospital for smooth day to day activities.
manage to make arrangements for any maintenance in the building.
prepare daily and monthly records of all financial transactions that happened during the day/month and report to the head of hospital.
strictly implement CORONA SOPs during general and private times.
● Supervise all Computer Based Examinations of ACCA held at Roots Millennium School/SKANS Gujranwala under British Council plat form.
● Usually engaged with British Council as Store Keeper and Venue Arrangement Staff for May/June and Oct/Nov Examination sessions at Sialkot Venue for smooth conducting of Cambridge International Assessment Education (CAIE).
● Invigilate/Venue Arrangement Staff of IELTS (Professional Exams) held at Gujrat and Sialkot venues under British Council plat form.
• Receive utility bills (electricity,gas,telephone)
• Nationwide money transfer
• Nadra CNIC verification
• Make sure that customer have proper information of receiver for sending payment,also make sure that at time of receiving customer have valid identification.
• Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
• Count currency, coins, and notes received, by hand or using currency-counting machine,
• Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
• Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing like payment sending ,receiving buying and selling foreign currency
• Monitor branch vault to ensure cash balances are correct.
• Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
• Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
• Balance currency, coin, and notes in cash vault at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
• Greet customer with smile and ask for help.
• As was on training period so bank manager give me a chance to work in different departments like clerical work,remittance,clearing,gold finance,agriculture finance,cash etc.
• Share bank products with customer and provide assistance to understand the products.
• Resolve customer complaints in the guidance of senior management.
• Encourage customer to bring deposit in the bank.
• Keep proper record of cheque book issuance.
• Keep proper record of clearing.
• Perform clerical work like filling account opening,deposit slips,cheque filling &atm card forms.