Result-oriented and dynamic management professional leveraging five years of proven success in formulating marketing strategies, business development processes, internal & external operations, project management processes, and stakeholder management within challenging settings. Partner with management throughout departments to develop viable and effective business strategies.
· Managed cross-functional teams of 6 in 3 locations (Rawalpindi, Kashmir, Haripur), collaboration in business development, data management, and operations.
· Designed business structure, corporate branding, and franchise management structure while worked in contact with stakeholders to increase revenue by 25% annually.
· Demonstrated exceptional communal skills to outsource legal partners for the project.
· Resolved 12 internal conflicts, by mediating teams, and making important decisions properly.
· Introduced a project performance management system, considered 70% more efficient than the one already being followed.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange face to face meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support. Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with team leaders, managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
Writing business proposals to prospect clients.
Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
Following industry trends locally and internationally.
Accomplished and organized all marketing, advertising, promotional staff activities as well as direct market research with a conversion rate of 55%.
Increased the company’s sales by 65% through the implementation of a dedicated marketing plan to bring in more business.
Developed professional relationships with clients and delivered exceptional account servicing.
Conducted and spearhead seminars and workshop marketing fair, which resulted in increasing the company’s clientele by a staggering 58%.
Reviewed constantly the client feedback and then suggested ways to improve the processes and customer service levels which gained the satisfaction rate from 81% to 95%.
Formulated budgets for ongoing campaigns, effectively flourished marketing vision of Subway & Steered effort towards assessing customer segmentation and target accordingly.
Developed and implemented a 2-year marketing strategy that successfully met all marketing and sales objectives by 100%.
Ensured that new clients will grow into a loyal customer base in a specialist niche market by implementing a new loyalty program.
Fostered quarterly sales by a 45% increase in total revenue while minimizing cost factors that adhere to business sustainability.