A result oriented professional with proven ability of more than 23 years of experience in telecom industry mainly in Sales/Distribution management and Customer care. Now a days searching for a better opportunity and willing to meet and exceed targets in continuous changing and complex environments by adopting new techniques to meet the targets. I have the ability to work independently and in a group by taking initiatives in complex scenarios/work environment.
My major achievements include 9 years of sales and distribution experience with GSM and Branchless Banking (Easy Paisa) products that are considered technical and complex. Became first manager among four regions to win Best SSC trophy Seven Times.WINNER in Nationwide SSC MNP Competition 2009 with highest successful Port Ins and lowest rejection rates.
Runner Up in Nationwide SSC MNP Competition 2008.
Highest mystery shopper and exit survey rating in Region.
Organizing System & Product knowledge trainings / refreshers for SSCs staff
Member of Launch team of new Ufone cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Kohat and Peshawar.
Helped in the initial launch of Telenor Pakistan for the cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Karachi,Ensured the smooth success of opening of New S&CSC offices in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Jhelum.
I am able to aggressively drive sales growth and profits by developing a friendly, well trained sales team who are always highly visible to customers and responsive to their needs. I have a hands-on style of management, and one of the key strengths is the ability to generate business insights from diverse data sources. I am currently looking for a managerial position to utilize and expand my professional education and prove my skills.
• Responsible for the leadership and development of the regional sales, support and operation teams.
• Create, define and execute on the regional strategy
• To ensure effective implementation of company’s sales operation system and policies in the context of sales & distribution of Telenor products and services.
• Executing reports as per the assigned timeline and standard format to the relevant channel.
• Maintain and share Market Intelligence information on regular basis with RD from each territory.
• Organizing Staff training on Product knowledge, Systems, Routines & Procedures and soft skills.
• Assist Regional Director in Regional Policy Formulation.
• Funneling TSS to plan sales routes effectively by covering all the retail outlets in the assigned territory/zone.
• Forecasting and submitting sales ballpark figure for Sims, scratch cards, E load & Financial Services for logistic support.
• Coverage expansion and identifying of grey areas in respective Region & Proposing the locations for Franchise in the assigned region.
• Suggesting local promotion plans to the RD giving details of the events, activity incremental sales and cost beside motivating the company’s Regional sales force for giving preeminent results.
• Develop trade grievances system for timely resolution and congenial atmosphere for healthy business relations with all stakeholders.
• Ensure that franchise territories are followed strictly and no trans-shipment of SIMs, e-load and cards take place.
• Increasing market share in existing markets / assigned region.
• Planning and take active part in the events of the region to build brand image and to create additional sales opportunities.
• Timely submission of reports / Returns required by HO.
To inform RD regarding any abnormal product shortages with contingency plans
• To establish proper Bench-Marks for all Sales and Customer Services activities in the Regional Telenor sales and customers service centers.
• To ensure the smooth / proper customer handling by Customer care staff.
• To constantly look for innovative ways of improving the sales, customer service, staff performance and motivation, reduce costs and in general improve the standing of Telenor Pakistan
• To ensure proper administration and discipline at the Telenor sales and customers service centre.
• Meet defined objectives for the implementation of work processes, service levels and training of staff.
• Responsible to minimize customer’s churn.
• Asst. Manager Service Center. This includes the additional responsibilities of office administration, dealing with dealer’s problems, and looking after the overall affairs of the branch.
• Supervising the time management of every personnel of the office including security guards, janitorial staff.
• Responsible for dealing with customers on back desk and handling all problems such as connection queries, billing details, making adjustments for wrong billing, etc.
• Looking after the overall front desk activities of the staff and ensuring that customers are satisfied in their resolution of problems.
• Making daily, weekly and monthly reports of the branch activities so as to give proper feedback to management and also to remove any dispensaries in operations that may arise.
• Look after the administrative matters at Rawalpindi such as petty cash, office maintenance, expense calculation, staff discipline, attendance, coordination with other departments, and other office matters that may arise.
• Helped in the launch of new Ufone cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Kohat and Peshawar. Ensured the smooth success of opening of these offices and Ufone services
• Credit Vetting of all new customers as well as reconnected customers.
• Setting Credit Limits & categories for all new and existing customers.
• Processing of refunds
• Monitoring of customers daily billing against credit limits.
• Sending reminder letters.
• Phoning overdue accounts
• Visiting delinquent customers
• Negotiating installment plans
• Leasing with Lawyers and outside agents regarding overdue receivable
• Preparing Management Reports
• Monitoring of customers on their assigned Credit Limits
• Dealing with billing problems of customers
• Handing telephonic queries
• Handling front desk queries.