I am a Proactive Personal Assistant reveals extensive experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily administrative functions within a diverse range of companies at senior/board level. I possess extensive knowledge of code of corporate governance, corporate governance rules, corporate law and companies’ ordinance 1984/ Companies act 2017. I am adept at developing and upholding detailed administrative and procedural procedures that reduce redundancy, and improve accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieve organizational objectives. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Finance from Imperial Institute of Technology and Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance from Islamabad College of Commerce & Management, Islamabad.
My key skills include Office Management, Business Administration, Cold-Calling Proficiency, Financial Statements & Reporting, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Income & Sales Tax, Financial Modeling/ Spreadsheet, Cash Flow Estimation, Process Improvement, Forecasting & Budgeting, Financial & Strategic Planning, Communication Skills, Team Leadership, Interpersonal skills, Accounting Software (Quick Books, Peachtree, Tally, ERP, Sage, MS Office.
I am currently engaged with Sarhad Mineral Private Limited, Head Office Peshawar, as a Company Secretary & Manager Finance, where I am responsible for formulating agendas for committees, board, and annual general meetings and examining accounting records, financial statements, and other reporting and procedural standards for audit. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Accomplish financial objectives by analyzing financial situations, developing, and presenting financial strategies and plans, monitoring changes and taking corrective actions. Formulate agendas for committees, board, and annual general meetings and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other reporting and procedural standards for audit. Compute taxes owed and create tax returns while assuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements. Contribute in the formulation of financial and accounting policies and procedures in accordance with generally accepted principles and standard. Expertly utilize specialized accounting software to establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Promoted and retained highest standards of administrative processes and corporate governance, and operated business in accordance with all statutory and legal provisions.
• Functioned in collaboration with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors to assure that the company complies with standard legal practice, as well as retain standards of corporate governance.
• Assessed, generated, and retained budgets and periodic reports to compare budgeted costs to actual costs, as well as discussed status of company’s financial standing with the upper management of the organization.
• Directed overall activities of the company, including administration, marketing, sales, and production, and executed strategies to raise company revenue by 90% in the 1st year.
Efficiently organized the annual operations plan, cash flow projections, and other strategic forecasts, and validated the accuracy of the financial information generated by reconciling the information. Computed and deducted taxes and deposit in the government treasury and sent statement to the head office tax department for filing returns.
• Successfully delivered timely financial payments and disbursements reports to facilitate decision-making process and ensure success of the corporation.
• Articulated various financial reports, including annual budget execution reports, quarterly financial statements for program and operational budgets with the policies and procedures of the organization.
Prepare, examine, and analyze financial statements, sales, recovery, receivable, and target achievement reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Formulated financial statements and accounts in a timely manner as per the prescribed standards and ensured record of the month and year-end closing provisions in the financial statements.
• Delivered financial management information by preparing financial status analysis and reports, generated policy guidelines for gratuity, and also updated the Company’s asset register.
• Formulated bills voucher and payments, financial statement of corporate provident, gratuity and pension fund trusts, and accounts books for accurate financial reporting.
Expertly supervised all aspects of accounting, including invoicing, cash management, accounts payable and receivables, fixed assets, payroll and inventory control. Oversaw new business office managers on accounting techniques, reviewed accounting processes and implemented improvements to make processes efficient.
• Spearheaded all accounting processes and led surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of accounting systems.
• Compiled and analyzed financial information to organize entries to accounts, including general ledger accounts, and document business transactions and provide bank reconciliation statement to the management.