Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Ability to work as a member of the team.
Ability to handle difficult situations.
Strong work ethics and very responsible.
Efficient planning skills.
• Maintaining all financial data to comply with TAX ordinance
• Heading thefinance department with a team of 8 members with the special areas of education.
• Co-ordination with TAX Lawyer on STR (Monthly) and ITR (Annualy)
• Forecasting and planning for the stretegic decision for themanagement.
• Inventory control operations ( WMS)
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls
• Heading all the matters of Accounts and Finance.
• Training of the students on all the subjects of Accounts
• Specially training on ACCA(UK),CMA(USA) and CIMA(UK) batches
• Training on ERP system, SAP and Oracle Financials
• Quick Books 2011, Peachtree 2011 & Tally 9.0
• Project completion of students of ACCA, CIMA, CMA & CCFM.
• Co-ordination with customers
• Account receivables
• Company Final Accounts (Balance Sheets and P&L)
• Ledger reconciliation of customers
• Inventory of Mobile Sets
• Working on Online Bridge System
• Heading all central locations
• Dealing with Clearing Agents
• Responsible for L.C Documents
• To Prepare Budget.
• To Prepare Co’s Final Accounts.
• Co-ordinate with auditors.
• Filling monthly Tax Documents
• Daily routine tasks & any other assigned duty.
• Work on CMS (Computerized Management System).
• To maintain all Computerized/Manual ledgers.
• To Post all journal entries.
• To maintain monthly Trial Balance.
• To Prepare Petty Cash Book.
• Work on Peach Tree Accounting Software
• Any other assigned duty.