I have learned and accomplished a great deal in my 7 years and 2 months in Media . One of my proudest moments to date occurred while I was a Senior CTS Exective at Hum TV. In this capacity, I was responsible for Scheduling of commercial, release order posting, making commercial inventory of sales person, making commercial playlist, etc.
and i also have experience in IT department in AO Clinic as a capacity of IT Incharge. i was responsible for prepare patient database and all IT related work like provide secure WIFI connection for all Department, Troubleshooting etc.
I believe my experiences and track record make me an excellent fit for this opportunity. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at a time of your convenience to discuss my background as well as the requirements for the role.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
· Testing new technology
· Creating a daily transmission schedule for the channel (Hum TV).
· Overseeing TX schedules after-hours.
· Communicating responsibilities to the Scheduler on duty.
· Daily reconciliation of TX schedules.
· Performing Ad hoc duties for On Air Manager.
· Responsible for capping commercial in case of time limitations.
· Prioritize commercials as their need and issue droppages lists for concern departments.
· Coordinate with concern department (Sales Department) for issuance of droppage lists.
· Responsible for time allocation of commercials for different regions i.e. Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore.
· Issue CAT Report daily that reflects the time slots which showed the capping list.