Driven with desire of learning and enhancing my capabilities in a competitive, healthy and challenging environment, I am seeking a suitable business management position in a dynamic and market driven organization, where I can effectively utilize my sales, marketing, account management and customer services experience of over eight years, to make a positive contribution to the organization.
• Creating strategies to promote in-store offers to drive traffic and sales.
• Develop client focused skills by maintaining Roger’s sales model and assist customers in a manner that promotes customer loyalty and repeat business.
• Leading conference calls to discuss achievements and areas of improvements for quarterly sales
• Following up with staff to discuss sales performance and provide extra training to ensure individual targets were being met.
• Delivering information on application requirements for potential Humber students. Assisting current students with transfer credits and guidance on prerequisites for change of programme.
• Following up with student escalations and providing support as necessary.
• Coordinating information sessions on and off campus for recruiting purposes.
• Guiding students on potential career opportunities within the programme