I have more than ten years experience in sales and operations within service, manufacturing and real estate industry. I believe in diversification and love to implement innovative ideas in routine job. I could be beneficial for any organization for generating sales and making strategies.
Monitors and facilitates the effectiveness of deliveries to northern region for their warehouse requirement.
Working with the Senior Manager, develops and implements policies associated with business support functions within Amreli.
Manage and undertake projects as required by the Director Sales, and to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Daily stock coordination with logistics for upcoming deliveries at northern region.
Opening client ID in SAP system with the help of Audit & Taxation team for supporting other sales colleagues.
Preparation documents for the tender as per the requirements of Head of Sales and guidelines by the clients.
Arrangement of Material & Chemical Test Certificate from quality department and delivering with material shipment to the customer.
Manage existing liability portfolio and client relationship of the branch Ensure meeting of assigned deposit mobilization, cross-sell, and Wealth Management and NTB targets as assigned by management.
Actively pursue opportunities to acquire new customer relationships for the bank through leveraging market contacts and references.
Remain up to date on emerging social/economic/business trends in the market to ascertain avenues/ opportunities to augment the branch’s portfolio/business volumes.
• Reviewing board resolutions/Powers of Attorney and constitutional documentation and carrying out due diligence
checks on various corporate structures e.g. Private and Public Limited, Partnership, Branch Office, trusts, financial
institutions, Consulates and PEPs.
• Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared reports for reporting to ICBC-HO
related to client background, financial position, credit worthiness and past performance.
• Responsible for handling and managing the ongoing reviews/collection of AML/KYC Legal documentation.
• Performing AML, KYC, Sanctions, and Financial Crime and Due Diligence checks on all client types (Standard to
High Risk / Complex) in compliance SBP guidelines & ICBC Client Acceptance & AML Policy.
•Screening and Verification for Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions, Quoted and Private Companies, Foreign
Registered Corporations , Trust, and Partnerships and their beneficial of owners with the help tools like NADRA
verification, External verification, EDD's, OFAC , CPL, COMPASS, FOVA and Dow Jones.
•Special projects as needed, including but not limited to, project planning and project management, Interfaces with
internal clients, compliance, business lines and client services. Working with management to develop and implement
•Serve as a point of contact for vendors in regards security stationary printing, courier and letter dispatching and
Adhesive Stamp Duties and Papers.
•Reviewing board Internal assessment of top 100 depositors at branch in order to ensure that these are maintained in compliance with
•Bank self Assessment of top high volume clients in order to comply with ICBC-HO Policy.
•Coordinating with Internal audit, statutory audit, compliance and implementation of findings.
• Scrutinize all type Consumer & Corporate Accounts for completeness of documentation as prescribed by Account Opening Policy & Procedure.
• Minimize the operational risk through strict adherence to internal controls and achieve the better audit rating through smooth working as per SBP regulations & BankIslami policies and procedures.
• Mark discrepancy on exception sheet for incomplete/discrepant AOF and attach it with AOF.
• Co-ordination with branches regarding Account queries.
• Completion of all documents accordance Prudential Regulations.
• Letter Of Thanks generation.
• Assist Unit Head, in planning and implementation of centralization of branch back-end activities.
• Marked Special Conditions.
• Processing of Account Closure Request.
• Maintained good working conditions and ensured optimal levels of customer services.
• Coordinated with various departments and provided feedback to all.
• Analyzed processes and recommended ways to improve working and updating technologies.
• Ensured all work in compliance to departmental policies and procedures.
• Managed all interaction with customers.
• A.T.M. Replenishment & Balancing.
• Making and Issuing Term Deposit Receipts.
• Handling cash receipt and payments.
• Outward Clearing, Intercity and Outward Bill Clearing.
• Fund Transfer, Pay orders & Remittances.
• Account opening strictly in line with the S.B.P-PRS. On A.M.L & C.D.D.
• Vouchers checking & verification.
• Dormant account activation & Account maintenance.
• On job training in Centralized Clearing, Centralized Remittances, Centralized Account Opening, Cash House & Rotation in 5 different branches as well including Retail, Corporate & Full Service Branch.
• All branch level activities related to Operations & Customer Relation.
• Cleared test of Branch banking, Islamic banking, Cash management, Clearing Function, Fund transfers & Remittances, ATM reconciliation & Service Quality Management.
• Presentation on different topics assigned by HR Department in trainee batch as groups & solo.