I am an experienced (Supply chain Management perfect in Warehouse Supervisor , In-bound, Out-bound and Operation , Inventory officer)
organizational and interpersonal skill. I am confident and I believe that if you give me the
chance to work in your Company, I can attain my goals and aspirations. I am writing to you now
hoping that you will consider me for a position where I can be of great service to You .
I am organized and can work independently. I have a flexible approach to my work, together
With the ability to cope up with pressure & deadlines. The attached CV details my working and
Supervise day-to-day operations in a warehouse.
Supervise loading and unloading operations.
Prepare shipping documentation and other related paperwork.
Supervise forklift and pallet jack operations.
Order, receive and maintain equipment, materials and tools.
Supervise counting, weighing and identifying of materials meant for shipment.
Check materials against customer orders, picking lists and billings.
Check and verify materials in warehouse periodically.
Maintain records of equipment, materials and products.
Supervise store keepers to maintain physical inventory.
Overseeing stock control and processing with WMS/ERP.
Carrying out responsibilities for the use of automated and computerised systems;
Keeping stock control systems up to date.
Providing supply chain and warehousing services. In which my specialties are:
• Supervise store keepers to maintain physical inventory.
• Overseeing stock control and processing with WMS/ERP.
• carrying out responsibilities for the use of automated and computerised systems;
• Keeping stock control systems up to date.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• briefing Seniors on the issues for that particular day;
• Also supervise Physical stock taking through SOP, s.