A Meticulous and qualified professional with successful experience of managing Internal Audit ,Finance, Credit/Assets Management Department of companieS/leading Commercial Banks and Government institutions with a blend of qualification in Commerce,Accounts, Audit and Banking.
A motivated self starter with exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills. Experienced in all aspects of Financial Management, Operational and Financial audits, Process re-engineering, Policies amp Procedures documentation, preparation of internal control systems, Development of Annual, Departmental Transaction level Audit Programs keeping in view the Strategic direction of the company.
Adept in preparing and analysing Financial Statements. Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (the IIA Standards), BASEL, PRs (SBP) etc.
Effective leadership, communication amp interpersonal skills and a team player. Ability to be self taught on new computer software and ever changing legal framework and new researches and technologies. Results oriented attitude and willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
• Responsible for smooth operations of all the departments related to Branch Banking Operations activities of the assigned Branch in accordance with the outlined policies / procedures and regulatory requirements and periodically review various steps involved.
• Responsible to identify any potential risk related to business operation and provide solutions to superior/bank management.
• Responsible for issuing day to day communications required for performing of various keys functions, identify suitable personnel for acting as custodians for various keys / combinations, documents and other assets of the Branch.
• Ensure that Branch Operations staff is updated with all the knowledge pertaining to their respective departments. Create back up of every staff to ensure proper working of the branch in case of absence of any staff member.
• Close coordination with respective Centralized Processing Units on account of processing of documents in a complied and timely manner.
• Ensuring all documents forwarded to the respective Centralized Processing Units are duly checked and found in order. Discrepancies in these documents are rectified within minimum possible time.
• Response to respective Centralized Processing Units with support document (where required) in a timely manner.
• Manage & control processing of General Banking activities to ensure that all relevant outlined policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and delivery standards are met which ultimately should reflect in satisfactory audit rating and acceptable level of internal / external customer’s satisfaction.
• Direct Supervision of Account Opening for accounts opened at branch level / Account opening documents to be dispatched to the Centralized Processing Unit for processing. Supervision of all documents / instruments processed by the Branch and all Branch Operations activities being carried out by the Branch.
• Exercise strict controls to minimize the transactions carrying exceptions.
• Responsible in handling assets / credit portfolio of around Rs.2.0Billion under the supervision Risk Management Division and also Assist in evaluating, screening and drafting proposals based on strict guidelines and ensures decisions are in line with the risk management policies by maintaining the turnaround time and quality of decision making to agreed standards
• Handling & Preparation of customer Credit proposals
• Analysis of financial statements, projections & interpretation of various financial ratios.
• Analysis of Credits related to Syndicate, Corporate & SME financing.
• Conversant with Central bank rules and regulations pertaining to Credit Risk functions specially PR’s.
• Well conversant with security / charge documentation and related legal aspects for various types of advances.
• Familiar with Credit Risk issues.
• Expert in Ms Office specially Ms Excel spreadsheet for various types of analytical reporting.
• Review ongoing portfolio activities and ensure that they are on-track as regards disbursements and results targets, and troubleshoot any problems both internally within the Bank and with the Government.
• Commence the credit initiation process by gathering information and drafting credit proposals, to ensure credit decision making is in line with credit policies, SBP, Prudential Regulations and overall business objectives.
• Responsible to prepare , evaluate, Recommend and evaluate the Credit Proposals with the relevant Documentation for necessary approval by the competent authority.
• Coordinating with Manager Forex for Foreign Trade/Exchange related activities to ensure all the requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the guidelines.
• Monitor the Entire Portfolio ensuring timely recovery of Mark-Up , completion of security documentation , avoiding classification of advances with timely reporting to higher Management , SBP for Compliance Purpose.