I am well organized and motivated professional with solid experience in Human Resource Management (HR), and Administration. I have 10 years of experience in HR and Administration. I am proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook etc.), various data management systems and ERP (Oracle) software. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for sure thing and that this is a role in which I could continue to exercise my skills and progress within the organization.
I would like to thank you for your time and kind consideration, and look forward to talking to you about prospective opportunity.
Recruiting, training and developing staff
Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
Approving job descriptions and advertisements as per instructions of HR Manager or HR Director.
Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
Organizing staff training sessions and activities
Monitoring staff performance, performance appraisal and attendance
Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures as per instructions of HR Manager
Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
• Manage all necessary arrangements before hiring, offers, pre-hiring training, documents etc.
• Compiling the following data about employees’ payroll such as hours worked and times sheets.
• Coordinate with PRO in matters related to employment / visit visa, labor card, emirates ID card & Health card renewal and renewal of company license.
• Creating the job descriptions, policies & procedures for the each segment of the business services.
• Planed, developed and implemented strategy for HR management and development including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, manpower planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues.
• Auditing and following-up departmental training records on a monthly basis.
• Coordinates and assists in creating and implementing a document control system that would allow no leakage of confidential information as well as proper routes towards any needed information at all time.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required.
• Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, performs special services for VIP Guest’s and also assists in VIP’s arrival/departure in absence of guest relation officers.
• Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
• Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests.
• Attends meetings or conferences to obtain or disseminate information regarding assigned work unit issues and programs.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment and approving invoices.
• Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behavior, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leaders.
• Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staffs.
• Manages a computerized database of confidential information to maintain integrity of information and establish good relationships with users of the database.
• Monitors and approves the expenditure of funds, both appropriated and non-appropriated, to ensure proper financial procedures have been followed.
Prepared and managed all reports related to HR.
Facilitates meetings in the department regarding employee issues and problems.
Managing and growing business relationships with a portfolio and associated organization.
Inform job applications of their acceptance or rejection for the employment.
Conduct internet to search resumes.
Maintain employee files and the HR filing system.
Implemented HR policies and procedures.
Handling documents for visa processing.
Drafting letters reports & other required documents on behalf of the organization.
Prepare & settle end of benefits to the employees upon termination, resignation or reduction in force.
Overseas the planning and coordination of transportation and accommodation.
Provide administrative/secretarial support for various departments/divisions such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
Prepare documents needed by the executive director in meetings, programs, and other activities.
Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which also include travel and lodging arrangements.
Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
Student counseling & welfare activities.
Perform filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos and file Correspondence.