I have master in public administration, M.phil from Department of Food science and Human Nutrition, and PG Dip Food Safety Controls, UNIDO/EU TRTA-II from UVAS. In above mentioned degrees I studied detailed process implementation of Quality management systems, Hilal certifications, Community nutrition, Epidemiology etc.
I have done M.A (Political science) from the same University. I also have done my B.E.M.S (Bachelor of eastern medicine surgery) degree from Islamia University Bahawalpur recognized by HEC Health Ministry of Pakistan.
Besides this Ive worked in different organizations related to health and Nutrition department. I also attended different workshops and seminars in Health and nutrition field and also take part in number of campaigns like Polio, Measles, HIV, AIDS, Family Community health, as a volunteer by the health department.
· Collection of district profiling data from different stakeholders in assigned districts and it’s updated on a regular basis.
· Provide supportive supervision and mentoring of PINS partners’ staff at the district level.
· Ensure the organization of district liaison group meeting on a monthly basis.
· To advocate ACF work at different forum and meetings.
· To keep update line manager and head of the base regarding overall operation at the district level
· District profiling and mapping of PINS districts.
· Establish coordination among district level PINS partners (OTP, NSC, and Outreach) and other district stakeholders
· Preparation and participation in DCCN and DLG Meeting at the district level.
· Develop field visit plan weekly and monthly basis as per partners’ shared plan.
· Ensure adequate supply at partners’ warehouse to avoid supply gap.
· To support Sr. Divisional Manager in conducting progress review, as per DIP and document any shortcomings at district level.
· Capacity building and mentoring of partner staff
Working at DHQs and THQs level for the successful implementation of HIMSTraining of Doctors and nursing staff upon HIMS applicationMonitoring of project activates on a daily bases.Attendance and duty roster management.Handle administrative issues during the implementation of HIMS application.HIMS data management and reports share with managementManage HIMS project inventory.Provide leadership in healthcare facilities.Analysis of top diseases area wise through the Hospital Information Management SystemDaily, Weekly and monthly reporting to Hospital Administration and Head OfficeResolve Conflicts as a Focal person of Complaint cell
1. Design and development of Nutrition strategy for project component.
2. Development of detailed implementation plan for Nutrition component under project guidelines.
3. Coordination with other plan departments to adopt integrated approach to design new projects.
4. Coordinate with health/nutrition programs of government to maximize integration (e.g. food, nutrition, child,
protection and dairy sector).
5. Responsible to write daily, weekly and monthly progress and technical reports and submit to supervisor.
6. Support project teams in conducting the activities in the field.
7. Ensure that gender aspect mainstreamed in all nutrition related activities in the community.
8. Liaison and coordination with the Nutrition supervisors of Health department
9. Facilitate researches on nutrition topics
10. Facilitate in developing IEC material on nutrition needs of women and children.
11. Document training program results and facilitate evaluation process
12. Conduct tasks assigned by the management or Any other task assigned by supervisor.
13. Conduct KAP survey in District Vehari.
1. Designs and implements research protocols; designs safety procedures.
2. Collates and analyzes complex data. Maintains database.
3. Summarizes completed protocols and studies.
4. Supervises the safe handling or radioactive and hazardous material; coordinates purchasing requests and writes specifications and justifications for equipment purchases.
5. Supervises junior research associates, graduate students, and student workers in the laboratory.
6. Prepares analytical reports relative to research data.
7. Monitors progress of research projects and coordinates information between departmental sections.
8. Performs a wide and complex variety of assays, test, and studies.