Skilled Quality Control Engineer with extensive knowledge of product inspection, Testing, manufacturing processes and instrument calibrations.
Innovative and dependable leader who worked tirelessly to balance compliance of corporate and project specific Quality Management Systems.
Recognized for great attention, adherence to Standards, and developed technical expertise.
Possess strong communication, analytical, organizational, problem solving, decision making, coordination, time management, and technical skills.
Having a strong knowledge of Material Science including structural Materials properties. Skilled in Mechanical Testing (Destructive Testing & Non-Destructive Testing).
Looking forward to an organization that offers a challenging, Stimulating, learning environment to work in and provide scope for individual development, which offers attractive prospect for long-term personal development and career growth
.To Inspect and test the Quality of Incoming Raw Material and consumable goods
.Prepare compliance and Non_Compliance test/inspection reports of raw material
.determine quality metrices for all manufacturing process
.Monitoring the entire production cycle and perform regular test to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
.Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions
• Control of Documents and Record Technically
• In-Process Inspection and Quality Control
• Finished Goods Quality Assurance
• Monitoring of in process products to ensure whether the quality factors are complying set of standards
• Analyze and Coordinate the resolution of quality
• Review international standards and perform all testing methods and maintain standards of quality for all processes
.Work with internal teams to increase customers satisfaction by improving quality of products
.Anyother task assigned by seniors/Quality Manager
Learnt about METALLURGICAL and MATERIALS
Heat treatment of alloy steel