Mechatronics Engineering graduate having sound technical knowledge of electronic instrumentation & designing of electronic circuits with interest in automation.
• Resolve problems of customers using CRM.
• Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders.
• Document all incidents on JIRA (The safety incident reporting feature)
• Collaborate with stakeholders and work towards any solution ideal for the incident.
• Look into data on a WoW basis to check for trends and help in improving the support we provide for riders.
• Handle Social Media Escalations when someone reports on Facebook/Twitter regarding an incident where there safety was compromised.
• Handle high value clients who were on the receiving end of a driver partners wrong behaviour.
• Help in improving processes for better customer experience.
• Contribute to building the team and the organization for long term success.
*Examined types and working of field instruments e.g sensors (Pressure, temperature, level & flow) & Pressure transmitters.
* To Monitor Equipment Reliability & perform Maintenance tasks on regular basis.
* Two Maintenance Strategies were followed: Condition Based or Predictive Maintenance (Unplanned); Planned Maintenance that includes scheduled maintenance, replacement, inspection & Functional testing.
* To perform early diagnostics and part replacement during regular daily maintenance hours so that the mean-timebetween-failure (MTBF) can be extended.
* Also looked at the tools and techniques we can utilize in the application of Failure modes and effects (FMEA) including: Root Cause Analysis (RCA) ; Brainstorming ; Cause and Effect diagrams.
* To ensure the safety of plant from failures, Emergency Control System is working which includes Yokogawa Centum VP Distributed Control System (DCS) & Triconex PLC installed at plant.
* To monitor & execution of maintenance plans of instruments e.g. valves, Transmitters, Sensors etc. on regular basis.
* Inspected Control valves and Pressure safety valves.