Experienced IT and Support professional working in this industry from 5 years
Looking for the job with below mentioned suggested titles.
-Desktop Support Specialist
-System Support Engineer
-Network Support Engineer
-Technical Support Engineer
-Customer Support Services
-Founding Member Of BOL ITSM Team and PAK News Channel.
-Provide Hardware/Network Support to all employees of the organization.
-Resolve all hardware and software related issues of the users
-Provide Desktop/Remote Support to all the ITSM related issues.
-Maintain all the inventory update through centralized software..
-Supervision of the deployment of all the equipment and their maintenance.
-Maintaining the different access rights for users of different domains.
-Writing SOPs for different procedures adapted to enhance the infrastructure
• Worked as a Network Quality Assurance Engineer and providing services in quality assurance. My responsibilities
are to test the firmware and their versions, testing for performance and reliability, testing configuration of layer 2
& layer 3 networking devices to make sure devices are enough suitable & workable in the professional
• Quality of Service with DCN devices, Routing Protocols, testing of GRE tunneling, NATing with Access point,
online testing of captive portal server via radius server, testing of wireless services, VRRP, routing protocols,
switching and security.
• Corresponding with the clients in US regarding demonstration of the features and functionality of the layer 3
switches and wireless controllers.
• Provided product updates and technical advice to clients – Explained technical capabilities and business benefits
of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
• Configuring and Managing Wireless access Points.
• Network and system analysis and providing support for fast configuration.
• Documentation such as writing test plans for manual and/or automated tests.
• Network Troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Performed several duties and responsible for proofreading and organizing information, which is entered in the company database. gathered the information and organized it.
-Analysed the information and examines the documents for accuracy. Any errors should be fixed or deleted first before it can actually be entered in the database.
- Worked with various data processing software programs including Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Access). Certain companies have their own programs and applications .
- In charge of administrative duties which include filing, mailing, and contacting people.
To Monitor LV Alarms.
To Extract Outage From OMC
To get Feedback from teams and maintain the sheet for coordination to Mobilink Management.
Time to Time Fueling Request and follow up.
Provide all the Level I support to the field teams.
-Help team in providing internet connections.
-Providing technical support to users on call and by visiting site.
-Fixing and testing of IT equipments.
-Prepared SOPs for settings of network and cable connections.