1. Perform tax assistant duties to the tax department.
2. Assist tax professionals and tax consultants in handling taxation matters.
3. Answer and respond to clients’ inquiries on their tax problems.
4. Schedule and organize tax works and assignments for tax professionals and practitioners.
5. Assist and support tax practitioners and professionals in filing tax returns on time.
6. Organize and manage all tax reports, statements and documents relating to clients.
7. Maintain strict client confidentiality relating to their tax matters.
8. Adhere to tax professional standards and ethics in tax assistant functions.
9. Any other duties assigned.