Purpose Path is looking for Pay Per Click Ads Manager to help us scale our clients’ business using conversion marketing. You will be joining our client business growth division, where your main responsibilities will include managing multiple Google Ad Accounts (including new campaign set up, ad copywriting, daily optimizations, and reporting). This role is for someone who has demonstrated success in delivering results with Google Ads.
- Have ownership and management of numerous paid campaigns for our clients across Search (SEM), Display, and Video
- Own and manage monthly budgets and spends and forecast campaign budgets to ensure a high ROI
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and generate reports measuring against client’s KPIs.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily basis for tasks such as negative keyword mining, bid adjustments, and testing different ad texts.
- Investigate and report on campaign concerns & act as a pivotal resource for platform support, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
- Create Monthly reports for: internal review, client updates, and behavioral analysis
- Work with the Account Management Team to ensure success for all clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance for Google PPC campaigns.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in conversion marketing (experience working specifically in e-commerce or real estate is considered a plus
- Experience managing large (and sometimes complex) client budgets.
- Experience with digital reporting, tagging, tracking and analytics, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.).
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking
- A passion for marketing, social advertising, and a positive attitude in all regards.
- A desire to remain up to date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
Additional Qualifications (not required, but considered an asset)
- Advanced Google Analytics certification.
- Google Ads certified (Fundamentals, Display, Mobile, Search, Videos and shopping).
- Experience with web and e-commerce platforms backend (WordPress, Shopify etc.)
- Advanced paid social experience and/or certifications.
About Purpose Path
Purpose Path is a strategy and implementation consultancy for small and medium sized businesses. We apply cutting-edge principles of psychology & technology to create unique business solutions. We are agile and fast-growing; our mission is to use technology to build more meaningful human connections.
If you think you’re a good fit for this role, kindly send your application (resume) ********* Please set the email subject as “PPC Campaign Specialist Application”.
Our offices are located in Toronto, Canada. However, this position is 100% remote.