Quality Resource Private Limited a Multinational Digital Marketing company is looking for HR Recruitment Executive who can perform the following tasks:
Recruitment and Selection Tasks:
· You will be responsible for A-to-Z Sales Department staff hiring’s.
· You will be managing hiring through Social Media and Online recruitment channels.
· You will be conducting Telephonic interviews and doing background check and present dossiers of approved candidates to the management.
· Identifying future hiring needs for the Sales department and developing job descriptions and specification.
· You will be completing paper work of the new hires (Employee Information Form, Contractual documents filling) and keeping record of current and ex-sales employees in company HR files.
· You will be allowed to manage annual Internship program if required, after the approval from the HR Head.
· You will be keeping yourself up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
· You will be responsible to send the job offer letter to the newly hired Sales staff members.
Compensation and Payroll Benefits:
· You will be responsible for managing the reward set for the best of Sales agent on weekly and monthly basis.
· You will be preparing and managing the Tele sales Department salary sheet by every month end and submitting to the HR Head.
· You will be assisting the Sales and HR department Heads for the loan issuance if the request received from any Sales employee.
· You will be assigning Time-clock access to the newly recruited Sales Staff members.
· Writing a mail to the HR Head for the issuance company employee cards to permanent Sales staff members.
· You will be required to maintain the Sales employee’s detailed information onto his/her Basecamp and HR Software profile.
· You will be acting as a coordinator between the company Sales employees and company medical insurance agent and will try to sort all the Sales employees medical facilities in lined with medical insurance facility approved.
· You will be responsible for the issuance of warning notices as directed by Sales and HR department Heads.
· You will assist and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
· Draft, modify and implement company’s sales department policies with HR Head
· Monitoring the enforcement of company standards and regulations with HR collaboration.
· Examines and improves auditing processes to prevent compliance issues or resolve them in a timely manner.
· Bachelor's or Higher degree in Human Resource preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them.
· Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process.
· Experience in managing a book of business.
pWe strive to meet out clients Needs & Exceed their expectation. IT Masters not only a firm but it's a belief with which we deliver our services i.e. by forming a synergy effect through combination of software & hardware technology. W e have foundation lid on the ground of commitment that we not ...مزید پڑھیں