QuickStart is Cognitive Learning Management company disrupting the way how IT training is converted into high impact, personalized and customized learning experience through subscription of its flag ship platform CLIPP. QuickStart is MS Gold Partner and provides IT training to fortune 5000 customers in the areas of App Dev, Dev Ops, Information Security, Cloud computing and Data Science. If you are interested in becoming a part of a team that is going to change the game and disrupt the market in the way training is delivered, retained and implemented, we want to hear from you.
At QuickStart, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE ]
CRM & Email Marketing professional should be specialized in data segmentation, Integrations, customer marketing and how to increase life time value of the customer. Major duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email and CRM databases and integrating them with various tools and creating various nurture campaigns based on Past, Never and Current customer profiles.
Interest in web and marketing automation technologies and generating innovative ideas to increase sales will also be part of this job role.
- Ensure there is a closed loop data journey between Microsoft Dynamics 2011 CRM and Magento platform
- Gather CRM business requirements and manage completion of enhancements. Technical knowledge of various integrations is a plus.
- Segment CRM customer data for various manual and automated campaigns.
- Manage DotMailers campaigns, lists, segmentation, reports and analysis.
- Grow the list organically.
- BS degree in Marketing/IT or equivalent from a reputed university.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Hands on experience with DotMailers, list segmentation strategies such as groups and marketing automation.
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including integrations.
- MS Excel data analysis.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Customer segmentation and database marketing.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and go-getter mind set.
- Ability to work with various departments within the organization.