Multinational, Rewarding, Unique, Exciting & Expanding into new territories – Welcome to Retail Direct Group! Ecommerce Service providers for mainstream Brands, and Company owned Brands.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors (preferably graphic designing, fine arts)
- Skills and qualities
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver
- At least 3 years graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills