We are a Lahore based garments (Denim) manufacturing company with 100% exports to Middle East.
We are looking to hire a competent and experienced Head of Accounts Department for manufacturing unit. Preferred candidate should be well versed of updated Corporate, Tax and Labor Laws, Having strong knowledge of budgeting, latest Tax Rates, Fillings, Refund and Rebates.
Major responsibilities of the position are as follows:
· Maintain proper Books of Accounts in accordance to the requirements of Corporate and Tax Laws.
· Ensuring complete and accurate Month and Year end closing.
· Preparing periodic Financial Statements, Cash Flows and variance analysis.
· Developing proper SOPs for Accounts Department.
· Lead and train the Accounts Team at factory.
· Develop and maintain effective internal control system throughout the organization.
· Responsible for all accounting, costing and Internal Control system at Factory.
· Supervise the costing system to calculate accurate cost of the products.
· Ensure accurate calculation and allocation of factory overheads.
· Ensure complete compliance of Tax and Corporate Laws and to avoid any notices from regulatory authorities.
· Ensure timely filing of Sales Tax Returns, Withholding Tax Statements and Income Tax Returns of the company with FBR and PRA.
· Ensure timely preparation of monthly Budgets, Funds Utilization and Variance Analysis.
· Ensure complete coordination with Head Office and other departments for finalization of monthly production plan and fund requirements.
· Responsible for preparation of comprehensive MIS reports and communicating the same to Head Office.
· Maintain good relations with Bankers, Suppliers and other stakeholders.
To arrange annul audit of the financial statements.