We are looking for Sr. Laravel developer with a strong understanding of PHP & Laravel programming.
Ability to work on vibrant and exciting projects, mainly enterprise solutions that include large-scale web startups & custom web applications.
Your career at RED SIGNAL as a Software Engineer is a rewarding journey that is followed by a stimulative & flexible work environment, a range of rewards, incentives, and benefits like Medical coverage, Trips, Tours and Events, Movies, Dineout's, in-house Games, meals or other forms of hanging out with the rest of the team.
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Git version control workflows
- Laravel latest versions, Sockets, Pusher, Traits, Rest API's,
- Experience in Vue.js
- Strong oop, data structure, and RDBMS concepts (MySQL, Postgres).
- Linux server knowledge (plus).
- Proficiency in Design patterns (repository pattern is a big plus),
- Payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal, Easypaisa, JazzCash)
- REST API design
- Experience with other PHP frameworks
- MySQL profiling and query optimization