The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy.
You will evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- 3 years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Female will be preferred