Shabbir Textile Mills (Pvt.) Ltd Lahore is seeking energetic and result oriented candidates to fill the following position in the Garments Manufacturing section at Lahore.
1. Responsible to monitor and evaluate raw materials, manpower planning, production recording and follow up
2. Production planning according to capacity and 100% capacity utilization in minimum cost.
3. Setting the production targets and archives on time.
4. Follow up sampling, pre-production activities, cutting, sizing, sewing and finishing according to plan.
5. Update production planning time to time according to the current situation.
6. Work to implement planning and reduce plan vs actual gap.
7. Distribute production planning to all related production staff and meetings to implement planning.
8. Monitor daily production; make daily production report and tracking section wise production.
9. Achieve on-time shipment maintaining production work sequence.
10. Work with merchandising team to QC file as per production lead time and monitor trims-accessories and fabrics in-house status.
11. Should be Strong Knowledge about Raw Materiel Planning
12. Closely monitoring and manage all post and pre-production activities (Fabric, size set & cutting, PP meeting, Production, Packing and Dispatch).
13. Chase the finishing team for on-time final arrangement and ship the goods..
14. Participate in cost reductions and productivity improvement programs
15. Other duties as assigned by the management
Shabbir Textile mills pioneer in men's suiting brand with the flagship of DYNASTY (premium quality fabric) offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative envir ...مزید پڑھیں