Who we are
Shams Power is scaling up and expanding its portfolio of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Solar Projects, and is looking for exceptional Business Development individuals to be a part of its dynamic and result driven team. At Shams we ensure a progressive working environment, where every individual gets an opportunity to learn and make an impact every day.
What we are looking for:
The Business Development Manager, will be responsible for the development of project. This role would require the manager to cover all aspects including identification of opportunities, managing stakeholders, managing internal teams, contract negotiations and inter departmental coordination.
The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience in business development for the energy sector with corporate clients. The successful candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team of renewable energy developers with an impressive track record.
- Champion the company’s growth initiative for Distributed Solar. This will include Solar PV Systems Leasing and Energy Sales Contracts, Power Generation, Solar / Renewable Energy Sector Investments especially Lahore, solar energy solutions for large industries and businesses, and promoting Sustainability and shift to Green Energy
- Channel Partner Development: sign up new solar development partners with an existing network of Commercial and Industrial customers with C-level relationships
- Identify, target, contact potential customers that fit the company's criteria
- Engage, promote and convince customers of the benefits of the solution
- Support company-organized events and seminars with audiences of potential target customers
- Participate in trade events with a view to network and generate leads
- Generate offers for long-term rooftop solar PV solutions for industrial and large commercial customers
- Support engineering and project teams where required to ensure project success
- Making strategic decisions, inspiring teams to share their vision and support to reach a common goal, designing sales organization
- Interface with and coordinate input from support function including engineering, legal, procurement and construction as needed to ensure effective execution of solar projects
- Developing Tenders and related documents for project nationwide
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Business Development experience in the energy sector is mandatory (sales and marketing, account management, contract negotiations, business development, or other like)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication abilities, demonstrated or titled position, (oral/written/presentation/interpersonal) to drive results in a team environment under minimal direction with internal and external customers
- Proven track record of B2B Sales and business development, prior knowledge in Solar or renewables energy is a big plus
- Good analytical and project management skills
- Must be familiar with PPA contract requirements
Market Competitive Salary will be offered.
You will be part of a thriving team atmosphere that likes to have fun, will root for your success, and challenge you to grow.